Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm on bumble why is every foid the same

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
They all love going out in public
They all have shit music taste
Half of these whores are overweight
They are all chaotic and energetic which annoys me

They're a herd

thats because foids have a tribe signaling that they think if they dont look or act like other foids the tribe will kick them out, same goes for their virtue signaling. women are all almost identical.

thats because foids have a tribe signaling that they think if they dont look or act like other foids the tribe will kick them out, same goes for their virtue signaling. women are all almost identical.
Is this so they can all share Chad?

makes me think about how astroturfed white women are in movies. Like in movies, white women can be anything, and they are all so intelligent and competent.

In reality white women are insanely hiveminded, selfish, and are more prone to fall into their racial stereotype than any other race of women

Cuck shit
Are dating apps cucked foid worship I just realized I gave these whores validation some of them I didn't even really like was just horny

Are dating apps cucked foid worship I just realized I gave these whores validation some of them I didn't even really like was just horny
They don't want you bro

I had to do a confirmation that it was over with viable proof. Well it's over.
It really is over. You can try to get a landwhale, but they expect you to be a feminist slave. Basically a redditor

It really is over. You can try to get a landwhale, but they expect you to be a feminist slave. Basically a redditor
My old friend got a land whale and yeah he basically has to worship her and she's like sub 4 and obese. I am not fucking doing that.

Do they like to jog and hike too?

Do they like to jog and hike too?
Yes. They are all literal carbon copies of one another meanwhile everyone on this site is pretty much vastly different. Despite the absurd claim that we are all the same.

When they say we are all alike on this site they are only talking about the dudes who post about rape and murder all the time and shit

Which is usually just glowies

The type of ran thru roastie that'll use a Dating app isn't worth your time bro like honestly you're just wasting your time using bumble.

The type of ran thru roastie that'll use a Dating app isn't worth your time bro like honestly you're just wasting your time using bumble.
So foids outside of dating apps are better. Makes sense.