Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm on acid

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Inline-g maxxing.

I believe I peaked a while ago (not sure why I'm typing like this)

Currently watching Chris Hansen, and Watford is beating Liverpool. Indeed a mogger day.

I want to try some psychedelics too but the ones that really mess you up like DMT in an attempt to unfuck my life. Who knows maybe they'll rearrange my mind into something more interesting. Can't get much worse than it already is tbh lol

I also want to be on acid:cryfeels:
I can’t find anyone who sells

Taking drugs at 16? :feelsbaton:

Whatever you do, don't think about spiders. JFL. I'd love to try psychedelics one day but I'd probably have a bad trip and end up fucking my brain chemicals up permanently

im too neurotic for psychedelics

Finally those Scouser bastards have been brought down a peg.

Mogs me, I couldn't get my hands on any while I was at boarding school

Fakecel as fuck. Doing drugs as teenager is Chad/High tier normie trait.

Ive never drinked alcohol boyo , and you here bragging about doing chems and shiet.

Never felt the need to do drugs ngl

welcome back where did u go
Just felt really bad. I tried to cut all shit out so I just listened to music and read. Although that didn't work and I still felt miserable. But I'm ready to come back now

Just felt really bad. I tried to cut all shit out so I just listened to music and read. Although that didn't work and I still felt miserable. But I'm ready to come back now
good to see u back boyo

Welcome back bro. :feelsokman:

Inline-g maxxing.

I believe I peaked a while ago (not sure why I'm typing like this)

Currently watching Chris Hansen, and Watford is beating Liverpool. Indeed a mogger day.

View attachment 209933
Also I can see you becoming a druggie jfl. Since you're doing these at a young age.

Ssriously youngcels out. Pure degenerate taking drugs at 16. Sounds like larping normie behavior.

Good cope, might have to try someday

Fakecel as fuck. Doing drugs as teenager is Chad/High tier normie trait.

Ive never drinked alcohol boyo , and you here bragging about doing chems and shiet.
Why do you think hes a fakecel? In some countrys its possible to buy legal 1-P LSD ("research chemical") for ~5€/100µg, you need 0 social contacts to buy acid or any other drugs.

I want to try shrooms, lsd and dmt someday. They say it's supposed to make you higher iq or more creative.

@carticel what did you do during the trip? i love acid but haven't taken it for over a year because i never managed to occupie my mind for up to 12 houres without developing unpleasant thoughts.

Acidmaxxing

Acid while on DMT high boyo, fucking aliens trying to take yo ass