Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm on a diet because of being NEET

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
I don't care about health and looks anymore but because there's no neetbux in my country I'm reliant on the little money my dad makes so I have to eat less and cheap stuff to not starve later on, I have to get used to it because when my dad is gone I'll have to work construction jobs and that'll pay very little and I can't be gluttonous anymore, thankfully we have a house, there's free healthcare and water/electricity is relatively cheap so my main expense will be food for the rest of my life, I rarely buy clothes, don't want a car and gonna use my current electronics for a decade and after that I won't be able to buy new shit and will go monk mode

im poor, im skinny as a result

Nigga weren't you in med school? Don't do this shit to yourself. Have you applied for shitty office jobs? They're not bad. Like being a منشی or some other general shit.

there's free healthcare and water/electricity is relatively cheap
There won't be by the end of the week after Israel attacks.

Nigga weren't you in med school?
Common misconception, getting into university doesn't necessarily mean being able to finish it, especially gigahard majors like medicine that brutally rape your brain, I dropped out last year, I will not even go saarbazi, why tf would I voluntarily become slave for niggerlords
Don't do this shit to yourself. Have you applied for shitty office jobs? They're not bad. Like being a منشی or some other general shit.
I prefer manual work but I'm not forced to at the moment
There won't be by the end of the week after Israel attacks.
The "attack" will be exactly like the first one: a weak fake arranged show off, also, majority of population is mega poorfag so gov HAS TO keep the basics cheap

Common misconception, getting into university doesn't necessarily mean being able to finish it, especially gigahard majors like medicine that brutally rape your brain, I dropped out last year, I will not even go saarbazi, why tf would I voluntarily become slave for niggerlords

I prefer manual work but I'm not forced to at the moment

The "attack" will be exactly like the first one: a weak fake arranged show off, also, majority of population is mega poorfag so gov HAS TO keep the basics cheap
I don't know man. What you described doesn't look like a plan, it looks more like a downward spiral.