Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm ok now guys

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★★
I wanted to kill myself last night. I have had a horrible few months. I was drunk and wanted to emotionally hurt my mom who I love by doing it in our house. I'm ok now. I just can't go on like this

Rope is cuck.

Glad you came to your senses. If you decide to rope ever, try to do it in a way so it doesn't hurt your mom as much.

I'm sorry man. I understand the pain. Try and lay off on the alcohol or limit it because I get the same way when I drink as well. Everything feels even more hopeless and sad.

Love you bro, feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to.

20240908 201417

There's always tomorrow.

I'm sorry man. I understand the pain. Try and lay off on the alcohol or limit it because I get the same way when I drink as well. Everything feels even more hopeless and sad.

Love you bro, feel free to message me if you ever need someone to talk to.
Thanks man

Brutal. I'm sorry to hear that. Glad to see you're doing ok now.

Try to maintain a mental stability bro

If you plan on roping again which what im planning to do with shotgun by the end of December if all goes well if you dont want to traumatize your mom call the cops and tell them your address so ur mum wont have to do it for you play your favorite song whichever one that isn't long enough for the cops to come in then get a bag preferably a black hefty trash bag and place it on you upper body and head so the brain splatter doesn’t come out i mean you will hurt ur mum because you're dead but at-least she wont see your face because likely it’ll be a microwaved potatoes no matter what you're gonna hurt your mum either way you’ll be dead

Thats my plan but either way keep coping brocel unfortunately for me i cant cope with much nowadays

Last edited: