Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm officially postponing my roping date from this summer to this christmas

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
The reason being that I'm seeing a bit of progress in terms of looksmaxxing, namely that I've been able to get more sleep and relax a bit due to the jewpills, and since i also stopped junkfood coping, my skin looks a bit better. FWIW the plan is to sleep decently and be in a decent mental state for a while and see how that reflects on my face (it should get alot better), and then, with that as a looksmaxxing baseline, decide what surgeries to get (for example, some wrinkles in my forehead are disappearing as a consequence of the reduced stress, so in the end i may not get botox as i planned, but will probably still fillermaxxx).

Therefore, I'll give it a bit more time to see if it pays off, but this christmas (when btw I'll be 28) is the last deadline, if by then I haven't ascended it'd be delusional to think I ever will. That's my last roping date. :feelsrope:

See you at New Year's

Man, your age range is betabuxxing roasties. Go for it with 18 yo

Hopin’ it works and you claw your way out of hell. If not, see ya on the other side brocel

I don't think you should kill yourself. I'm at the same age as you and I still enjoy life(granted I went through a 3 year depression). Copemaxxing is legit.

I don't think you should kill yourself. I'm at the same age as you and I still enjoy life(granted I went through a 3 year depression). Copemaxxing is legit.

shit man idk i cant fathom being a 30 year old khhv

all it takes is one bad day
Diocel

JFL fakecel detected.
what?

im in a bad mental state because my life is constant suffering, being in a bad mental state, in itself, makes my looks worse, so the first step of my looksmaxxing plan is to jewpillmaxx to solve that, since there's no other way to feel better as my life sucks

whats fakecel about that

shit man idk i cant fathom being a 30 year old khhv

You know that meme about the different ages when you lose your virginity and the final one being at 30 where you become a wizard?

It literally feels like that. JFL. You are like on another level to normies in terms of failure on dating and sex. Its inconceivable to them... Sex has always been accessible to them since 12, 13, 14(yes those "kids" are fucking at age 13! I didn't even start masurbating until age 17 JFL)...

But you can't let your status in society make you rope. You just make the normies happy when you do that. Now they don't have to deal with you anymore and they don't have to deal with the fact that people like you and me exist.

Best to stay alive and keep tormenting normies at any opportunity that we find.

what?

im in a bad mental state because my life is constant suffering, being in a bad mental state, in itself, makes my looks worse, so the first step of my looksmaxxing plan is to jewpillmaxx to solve that, since there's no other way to feel better as my life sucks

whats fakecel about that
Same bro, it's not that, but major cope if you think some jewpills will sort that out. Even when I've MDMA-maxxed I still feel like shit deep down, truecel life can't be salvaged. Yeah not sleeping will make you look even worse, but if skin is your biggest or even a substantial issue you're not really a cel, tbh.

Same bro, it's not that, but major cope if you think some jewpills will sort that out. Even when I've MDMA-maxxed I still feel like shit deep down, truecel life can't be salvaged. Yeah not sleeping will make you look even worse, but if skin is your biggest or even a substantial issue you're not really a cel, tbh.
idk man i found an antidepressant (well my doctor recommended it), trintellix, that completely changed my thought processes, its almost creepy how it changed the way i think completely. that's single handedly my only hope for ascending. its probably not good for my brain, but personality doesnt matter, only looks, so who cares

idk man i found an antidepressant (well my doctor recommended it), trintellix, that completely changed my thought processes, its almost creepy how it changed the way i think completely. that's single handedly my only hope for ascending. its probably not good for my brain, but personality doesnt matter, only looks, so who cares
Mogs me, jewpills just made me feel numb and disconnected from my self evaluation. Cheers if they work, I won't hold that against anyone. Good luck with ascension.

Mogs me because jewpills help you instead of fucking you

brutal, good luck in whatever you plan on doing

I don’t have any plans. I’m guessing that it’ll be a bit spontaneous for me

But you can't let your status in society make you rope. You just make the normies happy when you do that. Now they don't have to deal with you anymore and they don't have to deal with the fact that people like you and me exist.
Cope. Normies dont give a fuck about you, dead or alive. You are nothing.
The reason being that I'm seeing a bit of progress in terms of looksmaxxing, namely that I've been able to get more sleep and relax a bit due to the jewpills, and since i also stopped junkfood coping, my skin looks a bit better. FWIW the plan is to sleep decently and be in a decent mental state for a while and see how that reflects on my face (it should get alot better), and then, with that as a looksmaxxing baseline, decide what surgeries to get (for example, some wrinkles in my forehead are disappearing as a consequence of the reduced stress, so in the end i may not get botox as i planned, but will probably still fillermaxxx).

Therefore, I'll give it a bit more time to see if it pays off, but this christmas (when btw I'll be 28) is the last deadline, if by then I haven't ascended it'd be delusional to think I ever will. That's my last roping date. :feelsrope:
Death shall set us free tbh. Thinking of the rope alot lately too. I have nothing buth failures and my anxiety is extreme

Cope. Normies dont give a fuck about you, dead or alive. You are nothing.

Giga low IQ.

There's entire websites and subreddits dedicated to talking about us. There are media propaganda and panic stories about "the evil incels".

People certainly care but not for the reason we want them to.

Giga low IQ.

There's entire websites and subreddits dedicated to talking about us. There are media propaganda and panic stories about "the evil incels".

People certainly care but not for the reason we want them to.
But they dont care if we rope or not. atleast 99% of them dont
a few inceltears member bullying us dont mean normies care or want us to rope lol