Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm officially in the Navy because I hate myself

TheTurkeyNeck

TheTurkeyNeck

Recruit
★★
I went into the Navy. I got a Navy contract doing avionics. So after I get my training I'll either become an aviation electrician or in aviation electrical technician. I don't know the difference and I don't know good the job is or the money, I don't know how good they'll treat me.
I don't care anymore. I put myself in a ton of debt just going to college for one year. Now I'm living a boring mundane life. I'm just joining the military as a safety net and I need an escape from NEET life. I don't have a job or any money for right now. I don't require a high quality life. So I don't give a crap how they treat me. I just need skills, a money and a job and I'm willing suck Uncle Sam's Dick because if he's willing to give it to me.
I don't agree with American interventionism or any of the wars America is fighting overseas. But I got to do this for my future.
Am I going to regret this? Did I make the right choice? My contract is 8 years (Atleast 4 years active duty). I'm waiting to go to boot camp in February which will be in Illinois and I live right now in Texas. So I'm going to go from sweating everytime I leave my house for more than 5 minutes to soon probably getting frost bite.
I also posted about wanting to join the Navy a while back and someone said "you're going to look like a clown when you don't get the job." So fuck you to whoever said that. I got my 8 year contract.

Last edited:
At least you’ll get a nice pension, been thinking the same to be frank, I know somebody that’s earning roughly around 6k per month because of the military pension

Just die for Israel theory

I thought about joining the navy. Dont listen to what these idiots say.

When WW3 happens theyll be drafted into infantry while you have secured a safe place in the navy. Youll probably get to travel all over the world and it should be pretty exciting.

I know some people who love being in the navy. Its perfect for pussies like me who cry easily and are scared of being yelled at.

You’re setting yourself up for a very successful future.

I thought about joining the navy. Dont listen to what these idiots say.

When WW3 happens theyll be drafted into infantry while you have secured a safe place in the navy. Youll probably get to travel all over the world and it should be pretty exciting.

I know some people who love being in the navy. Its perfect for pussies like me who cry easily and are scared of being yelled at.

You’re setting yourself up for a very successful future.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it. WW3 is nearing the corner, it's so obvious and these mfers say they wouldn't die for Israel like they'll have choice. They'll regret not joining sooner once they know they're gonna probably die.

Well done. Do your best. Stay focused, stay calm and be cautious. Save you're money and try to buy a small, tidy house with it. Don't waste your money.

Have fun sucking Israel's dick
This.

Hopefully you get some amount of regular money if you make it out alive though.

Well done. Do your best. Stay focused, stay calm and be cautious. Save you're money and try to buy a small, tidy house with it. Don't waste your money.
Thanks dude, I appreciate the advice.

that's really nice actually, I think you're gonna do good there

I went into the Navy. I got a Navy contract doing avionics. So after I get my training I'll either become an aviation electrician or in aviation electrical technician. I don't know the difference and I don't know good the job is or the money, I don't know how good they'll treat me.
I don't care anymore. I put myself in a ton of debt just going to college for one year. Now I'm living a boring mundane life. I'm just joining the military as a safety net and I need an escape from NEET life. I don't have a job or any money for right now. I don't require a high quality life. So I don't give a crap how they treat me. I just need skills, a money and a job and I'm willing suck Uncle Sam's Dick because if he's willing to give it to me.
I don't agree with American interventionism or any of the wars America is fighting overseas. But I got to do this for my future.
Am I going to regret this? Did I make the right choice? My contract is 8 years (Atleast 4 years active duty). I'm waiting to go to boot camp in February which will be in Illinois and I live right now in Texas. So I'm going to go from sweating everytime I leave my house for more than 5 minutes to soon probably getting frost bite.
I also posted about wanting to join the Navy a while back and someone said "you're going to look like a clown when you don't get the job." So fuck you to whoever said that. I got my 8 year contract.
I'm doing the same thing fren

Yea i think now is a particularly bad time to join. With kamala or Trump becoming president, all the wars happening, and society becoming more and more unstable