Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm officially done coping. I will never get a girlfriend

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I'm no longer telling myself that I will get a girlfriend in college. It just won't happen. I don't have the facial features that foids like, and I'm truly starting to accept it.

Every ounce of the remaining bluepill I had just got squeezed out me a few hours ago when I was talking to my Mother about the damage that mouthbreathing had on me as a child. I showed her pictures, and she finally admitted that my jaw is recessed. Granted, I KNEW my jaw was recessed, but that was the first time someone actually confirmed it. Not even my mother, who unconditionally loves me, could lie to my face that my jaw and facial features are normal.

I've had this account for about 6 months, and tonight's exchange with my mother made me fully accept the blackpill. :feelsrope:

Well, my rants over. I'm now fully immersed in the blackpill boyos.

It should be freeing, but it’s not as you will have to live the rest of your life with these deformities. You can never escape the blackpill.

just quit dude, you're never gonna get a gf unless you do surgery, other than that you need to quit for good.

I'm no longer telling myself that I will get a girlfriend in college. It just won't happen. I don't have the facial features that foids like, and I'm truly starting to accept it.

Every ounce of the remaining bluepill I had just got squeezed out me a few hours ago when I was talking to my Mother about the damage that mouthbreathing had on me as a child. I showed her pictures, and she finally admitted that my jaw is recessed. Granted, I KNEW my jaw was recessed, but that was the first time someone actually confirmed it. Not even my mother, who unconditionally loves me, could lie to my face that my jaw and facial features are normal.

I've had this account for about 6 months, and tonight's exchange with my mother made me fully accept the blackpill. :feelsrope:

Yea welcome to the hell I guess false hope is the worst thing in the world though IMO. Even if you prolly can't ascend in college still get a fake ID you're gonna need to cope.
just quit dude, you're never gonna get a gf unless you do surgery, other than that you need to quit for good.
I'm planning on surgery as soon as I get enough money I kinda though it wouldn't be till I'm 25 or so but maybe I can get surgery in a few years when I'm like 22.

even if you looksmaxxed and got a gf you have a literal micropenis. over as fuck

even if you looksmaxxed and got a gf you have a literal micropenis. over as fuck
Yes. I was actually about to just emotionally tell my mother about my micropenis, but I couldn't help myself to it. I'll probaly tell her in the coming years. I feel like I need to tell someone irl, the emotions from having a micro just bottle up inside of me making me depressed.

Brutal. But at least you're being real with yourself

Yes. I was actually about to just emotionally tell my mother about my micropenis, but I couldn't help myself to it. I'll probaly tell her in the coming years. I feel like I need to tell someone irl, the emotions from having a micro just bottle up inside of me making me depressed.
I don't think big dick = chad but if you're under 5 inches erect it's fucking over TBH. Keep in mind foids are loose as fuck by 16 from fucking to many 6.5/10 and up guys.

I don't think big dick = chad but if you're under 5 inches erect it's fucking over TBH. Keep in mind foids are loose as fuck by 16 from fucking to many 6.5/10 and up guys.
Thanks for the ropefuel, but I agree. I'm basically a truecel from my dick, but I'm regular incel from my face. I get the best of both worlds.

Thanks for the ropefuel, but I agree. I'm basically a truecel from my dick, but I'm regular incel from my face. I get the best of both worlds.
I really think surgery can help if you're decently tall and white. Surgery ain't an easy process but honestly I think it's the only realistic way for us. You can prolly get haloed and make your dick seem a bit bigger if you reach a 7 with surgeries.

I really think surgery can help if you're decently tall and white. Surgery ain't an easy process but honestly I think it's the only realistic way for us. You can prolly get haloed and make your dick seem a bit bigger if you reach a 7 with surgeries.
Make a 2.5 incher seem bigger :lul: :lul: . I want surgery badly, but I don't have the money for it yet. And my parents would never agree to pay such a large amount. Realistically, I would be able to get surgery after college, but by that time I will have missed out on highschool relationships AND college relationships. If only I was able to get surgery during corona so noone would see me during the recovery phase.

Make a 2.5 incher seem bigger :lul: :lul: . I want surgery badly, but I don't have the money for it yet. And my parents would never agree to pay such a large amount. Realistically, I would be able to get surgery after college, but by that time I will have missed out on highschool relationships AND college relationships. If only I was able to get surgery during corona so noone would see me during the recovery phase.
If only :feelsrope: and 2.5 inches erect? Honestly I feel like a foid's clitours might be bigger than that. I'm sorry brocel. I'm saving up during college I figure eyelid surgery to start is like 4 grand. Yea it's honestly not the same though if you "ascend" at like 24 though compared to loosing your virginity at a healthy age.

If only :feelsrope: and 2.5 inches erect? Honestly I feel like a foid's clitours might be bigger than that. I'm sorry brocel. I'm saving up during college I figure eyelid surgery to start is like 4 grand. Yea it's honestly not the same though if you "ascend" at like 24 though compared to loosing your virginity at a healthy age.
Yeah and the surgeries cost so much money. Upwards of 6k for a minor jaw extension. I don't want to beautify myself just to take a whore roasty as her betabux :feelsrope:

C3A85F14 47A0 4909 A786 2BCD3230CF8C

Yeah and the surgeries cost so much money. Upwards of 6k for a minor jaw extension. I don't want to beautify myself just to take a whore roasty as her betabux :feelsrope:
I feel like as a 7/10 25-26 year old man you can still pump and dump 5/10 foids tbh. I mean foids ride the cock carrosel for ever, it seems they only look for a betabuxx if they get too fat to be able to fuck 6/10 and above men. Do you have an overbite?

life is just shit for some.

I feel like as a 7/10 25-26 year old man you can still pump and dump 5/10 foids tbh. I mean foids ride the cock carrosel for ever, it seems they only look for a betabuxx if they get too fat to be able to fuck 6/10 and above men. Do you have an overbite?
Yes, I do have an overbite. How did you know jfl

Yes, I do have an overbite. How did you know jfl
Jaw reccesion and overbite go hand in hand. I have a round and shitty jaw but I had braces so thankfully I do not have an overbite really so I'd rather get implants than my jaw brought forward

Jaw reccesion and overbite go hand in hand. I have a round and shitty jaw but I had braces so thankfully I do not have an overbite really so I'd rather get implants than my jaw brought forward
fuck FUCK FUCK. I'm taking so many L's. The reason I have an overbite is because I never wore my retainers :feelsrope: . If I got braces again to fix my overbite, would that bring forward my jaw more?

fuck FUCK FUCK. I'm taking so many L's. The reason I have an overbite is because I never wore my retainers :feelsrope: . If I got braces again to fix my overbite, would that bring forward my jaw more?
Did they ever give you those rubber bands things that go from your upper to lower teeth? I wore those and I think they actually brought my jaw forward so I'm not even uglier than I currently am JFL. Yes if they gave you those braces with rubber bands they would bring your jaw forward.

Did they ever give you those rubber bands things that go from your upper to lower teeth? I wore those and I think they actually brought my jaw forward so I'm not even uglier than I currently am JFL. Yes if they gave you those braces with rubber bands they would bring your jaw forward.
Yes they did give me those rubber bands. Well fuck me for not ever wearing my retainers. Do I get braces again during college?

Yes they did give me those rubber bands. Well fuck me for not ever wearing my retainers. Do I get braces again during college?
I'd rather just get surgery TBH braces sucked and I feel like surgery is more likely gonna help us. I've realzized that ascending before 21-22 isn't possible for me and that my only hope is to get surgery and "ascend" hopefully before 25 when foid my age aren't total grandmas.

she finally admitted that my jaw is recessed. Granted, I KNEW my jaw was recessed, but that was the first time someone actually confirmed it. Not even my mother, who unconditionally loves me, could lie to my face that my jaw and facial features are normal.
Noooo sweetyyyyyyyy, it's just some body dysmorphic disorder, teehee.

I'd rather just get surgery TBH braces sucked and I feel like surgery is more likely gonna help us. I've realzized that ascending before 21-22 isn't possible for me and that my only hope is to get surgery and "ascend" hopefully before 25 when foid my age aren't total grandmas.
Yea good point. I'm just realizing that all of my facial deformities are due to my own neglect as a child. If I would have nose breathed and worn my retainers every day none of this would have happened.
Noooo sweetyyyyyyyy, it's just some body dysmorphic disorder, teehee.
Jfl she said that multiple times, but today was different. When she finally admitted it, I just blankley starred at a wall than went up to my room jfl. Literally looked like this-
Wojak

Last edited:
@gymletethnicel did you go to college in the Chaderlands?

My mother always lied to me and continue to do so.

What else are you gonna do besides coping now that you're not a bluepillfag anymore?

college is precisely your last chance nigger, it's after college that it's over

won't lie that it's like 5% though, failure snowballs ultra hard in the recent decades because of how aggressive normies are at associating themselves with success

Painful experience, brocel. Having someone honestly admit to you that you're ugly is always painful.

Make a 2.5 incher seem bigger :lul: :lul: .
Damn man :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

can't even think of words to express how it must be hell of a life to have a legit micropenis. It's even worse than to be a manlet or deformed as you can't even rape a foid with that thing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Damn man :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

can't even think of words to express how it must be hell of a life to have a legit micropenis. It's even worse than to be a manlet or deformed as you can't even rape a foid with that thing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah I can't even cope with "I can always rape a foid if I really wanted to". It's brutal ngl.

i made the same mistake

You're not done coping though, everyone who isn't committing suicide this very moment is coping, chad and incel alike.