Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm officially deformed

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
-
Certified truecel checks in...

Fucking baffled by the fact that my facial structure is made up of a hell of lot subpar features, and I'm still tryna figure out how tf I ended up in this predicament...

I'll need multiple hardmaxxes to look barely human and I'm not fucking exaggerating here. Someone just tell me this isn't my reality...

Failos :

Poor undereye support
UEE
Large eye orbits
Got a fucking dorsal hump on my huge subhuman nose.
Horse face
Horrible skin
Low set zygos
Narrow palate + narrow lips
Recessed mandible and chin

Pheno is also shit.

Overall rating 2.5/10
Potential(after all hardmaxxes) : 3.5/10

etc...
This + being a fucking manlet giga dwarf + framelet + dicklet is driving me nuts, and it's unfathomable to me how can someone be screwed to that degree.

I was supposed to be receiving neetbuxx for being a sub5 because ugliness is a disability.

OVER.

Life isn't for everyone and I've accepted this shit.
Your fate was already sealed from the beginning and some people were destined to lose.
Spectators will remain spectators at the end of the day.

Life begins at 6'5 and with a face like Jacob Elordi or Josh Hartnett.

If you're below 6'4, kys because you're a dwarf who will never be viewed as a desirable mate by the opposite sex.
If you're below HTN, kys because you're deformed.
If you have an IQ lower than 108, kys because you're retarded.
If your penis is below 7inches BP, kys because it ain't enough.
If you're Indian, kys because foids of your own race want to get dicked down by Chads and Tyrones

Min requirements to make the most out of life :

6'5
HTN
108 IQ ( max iq should be 120 because too high iq isn't a good thing. Leave it for the stem beta cucks who are below 6'3 and have small dicks, ie <6.5inches BP)
7 inch cock BP
Be white or Black
Be born in a 1st world country ( If you happen to be a sub5 in some 3rd world shitholes or somethit, then you have my condolences. You're basically living life on Veteran difficulty)

This ain't a satirical post or anything because you need to have good genes in order to survive in this clown ass world.

Anatomy is destiny and destiny is anatomy.

As a CurryCel this is The Unfiltered Truth you spat.