Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m officially broke

El Tío Palayentis

El Tío Palayentis

Thot Slayer
Hey guys, what can I do ? I’ve spent all my money on stupid things and now I have like 4 bucks and I need to survive with that until the next week, I have a place to sleep but nothing to eat, should I go ER ? I don’t have family or friends to ask some help :feelsrope: fuck

What did you spend your money on? You should always have some money saved up for emergencies. Learn to budget your money. It'll save you in the long run.

Save up all the money and spend every penny on a financial advisor until it’s gone. Then take it from there.

Don’t go ER. It’s not a way to solve things and also it will just give our kind a bad name.

should I go ER ?

There's a few options tbh. Those places that feed homeless people, borrowing money, beggarmaxxing, buying and rationing the cheapest food possible, visiting a friend and eating their food, shoplifting, odd-jobs (nothing criminal tbh) or gambling (not recommended).

buy a huge bag of rice and some salt

lie, cheat, and steal

Go to a foodbank.

open the lid of a dumpster or fast