Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm off my antipsychotics finally

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
After almost 1.5 years of taking antipsychotics (penfluridol) I was finally allowed to stop taking it. As of this week I don't have to take it anymore and they are monitoring me weekly. Finally I can get my feelings and the voices in my head back.

Would've been better if you see figures instead of voices, so you could fuck 'em

Would've been better if you see figures instead of voices, so you could fuck 'em
Very funny, but visual hallucinations are much harder to have than auditory ones.

its fucked up they can mandate one to have meds. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Lmao meds are nothing. I was given forced anesthetics and then electroshocks, 14 different times. Out of which 10 times they tied me to the hospital bed because I protested and screamed I didn't want it anymore

Lmao meds are nothing. I was given forced anesthetics and then electroshocks, 14 different times. Out of which 10 times they tied me to the hospital bed because I protested and screamed I didn't want it anymore
That was for being ugly

:dafuckfeels:

In which country?

How? they can only force you if you're in a hospital or something like that
The court can rule that you need mandatory care, and then you need to take them whether you are in a hospital or not. If you don't take them they can admit you in a psychiatric hospital as a result
Whoa, you'd think that they'd be more chill there
It's a cruel world buddy boyo

The court can rule that you need mandatory care, and then you need to take them whether you are in a hospital or not. If you don't take them they can admit you in a psychiatric hospital as a result
Textbook government opression. They don't even bother with pretending that they help people.

Netherlands
Sounds like 1800s, i thought west Europe supposed to be civilized.

Interesting development.

In the past, I took "Risperidone" for GAD and "certain kinds of negative thoughts".

Sounds like 1800s, i thought west Europe supposed to be civilized.
It's Netherlands in particular and USA that are proponents of ECT

brutal calimeropill :cryfeels:

Did it "help" in any way? Or is it a punishment to make you obedient?

Textbook government opression. They don't even bother with pretending that they help people.
People are just sadistic
Did it "help" in any way? Or is it a punishment to make you obedient?
No it doesn't help. There is also no theory behind why it works. You briefly traumatize the body with ECT and as a result you can't access your feelings of depression anymore and they get a positive result on the Hamilton depression scale. Then after a few months when people have somewhat processed the trauma, their old feelings come back. But psychiatry calls this a "relapse" for which they need "maintenence" ECT (which happens in 50% of the cases). So people will continually receive ECTs. This also mostly happens to people who are defenseless and to old people. It's the biggest joke in science there currently is, but psychiatry loves it

My hospital psychiatrist sat next to my bed with a wide grin while I was tied to the bed and they administered the anesthesia, so I'm sure they are not sadistic

Last edited:
Sproke can replace meds easily
Sprokeberg

People are just sadistic

No it doesn't help. There is also no theory behind why it works. You briefly traumatize the body with ECT and as a result you can't access your feelings of depression anymore and they get a positive result on the Hamilton depression scale. Then after a few months when people have somewhat processed the trauma, their old feelings come back. But psychiatry calls this a "relapse" for which they need "maintenence" ECT (which happens in 50% of the cases). So people will continually receive ECTs. This also mostly happens to people who are defenseless and to old people. It's the biggest joke in science there currently is, but psychiatry loves it

My hospital psychiatrist sat next to my bed with a wide grin while I was tied to the bed and they administered the anesthesia, so I'm sure they are not sadistic
Thats some fucking horrorfilm shit. They laughed at you during that? Wat een kankerzooi

After almost 1.5 years of taking antipsychotics (penfluridol) I was finally allowed to stop taking it. As of this week I don't have to take it anymore and they are monitoring me weekly. Finally I can get my feelings and the voices in my head back.
Your friends just want to have a homecoming party for you. :lul: