Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm of legal age, but I haven't alcoholmaxxed yet

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Does't seem very appealing to me tbh. I remember last time I tried alcohol, and I just felt sad and thought about a bunch of shit.

how much alcohol did u drink?

i find that drinking too little alcohol is mediocre

Me neither, Ive never been in a social situation where I could try alcohol

alcohol is shit tbh, hangovers & withdrawal are fucking hell. you smell like shit too after drinking, especially lots of beer. i've always preferred weed over that, at least it pumps your dopamine levels and your motor activities are left in tact.

how much alcohol did u drink?

i find that drinking too little alcohol is mediocre

It was a year ago. I had a lot I remember. I got it from a friend I was dorm mates with.
I pretty much just ldar that night...

Me neither, Ive never been in a social situation where I could try alcohol

I wonder what the best cope drug is for me tbh. Weed makes me see and hear scary shit, and I become paranoid. It feels like I'm psychotic tbh.

alcohol is shit tbh, hangovers & withdrawal are fucking hell. you smell like shit too after drinking, especially lots of beer. i've always preferred weed over that, at least it pumps your dopamine levels and your motor activities are left in tact.

I wish I could do weed more. 99 percent of the time I end up ultraparanoid, and I can't stop my thought process from devolving into bad past experiences. My mind goes on autopilot, and thinks so many thoughts at once. I pretty much have no control of where I will end up mentally...

I wish I could do weed more. 99 percent of the time I end up ultraparanoid, and I can't stop my thought process from devolving into bad past experiences. My mind goes on autopilot, and thinks so many thoughts at once. I pretty much have no control of where I will end up mentally...

been there, done that. the paranoid feeling just goes away after some smoking. it also depends on the type of strain you are smoking, just experiment a bit until you find the perfect match.
MDMA is pure LifeFuel™, but you better don't get addicted to it, overdose warning. LSD on the other hand can help you deal with your problems, it kinda resets your brain/mental state, but you need someone close to talk to. it's nothing like other painkiller copes - you get rid of your problems entirely if it works out.

Last edited:
been there, done that. the paranoid feeling just goes away after some smoking. it also depends on the type of strain you are smoking, just experiment a bit until you find the perfect match.
MDMA is pure LifeFuel™, but you better don't get addicted to it, overdose warning. LSD on the other hand can help you deal with your problems, it kinda resets your brain/mental state, but you need someone close to talk to. it's nothing like other painkiller copes - you get rid of your problems entirely if it works out.

Damn, man sounds like you did a lot of drugs. You still partake? What was your favorite?

Alcohol and drugs are degenerate. You larping faggots are one nightclub visit and nigger rap playlist away from being low tier normies. Stop acting like normies you fucking idiots.

Alcohol makes me feel lower iq and more depressed

Damn, man sounds like you did a lot of drugs. You still partake? What was your favorite?

Weed is by far my favourite, but I refrain from drugs lately. It depends on your needs: when i felt overly anxious, i'd take codeine/benzo because it relaxes me so much without altering my thoughts. when the clown world overwhelmed me, i'd take lsd with weed to have my mind floating somewhere else. but nothing feels as good as being content with your life, so that you don't have resort to drugs.

why drink alcohol when theres water

I do none of those things IM PURE!! :feelsokman:

Alcohol is a good cope imo. Just don't overdo it.

As am I, just not gonna happen

Mostly you alcohol max with people in social settings. Doing it by yourself is just fucking your health needlessly and amplifying bad coping mechanisms for depression. It'll become a bad habit for you.

alcohol sometimes makes me feel more cheerful and sometimes more depressed. Weed is a 100% chance to send me into a depressed anxious mental state so i havent touched it in years. The truth is these are all copes. Not very good ones either.

Alcoholmaxxing is low IQ. Alcohol is a waste of money and health.

drunkeness is a disease on society

Only do it if you’re out of town with people you trust...if that ever happens