Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm obsessed about wrist size

BFP

BFP

Banned
-
Wrist is the first thing i notice in people. It never ceases to amaze me how even slim teenage girls have wrists bigger than mine. just lol, it's so over.

Wrists are literally your power as a male. Thin wrists and small hands on a man is literally laughable, best indicator of weakness, physical inadequacy and sign of inceldom. Everyone around me has bigger wrists.

Low T weak-boned cucks are designed to be traps.

Low T weak-boned cucks are designed to be traps.

you're right, i'm actually planning that, it's a shame i didn't start transition earlier
tfw you'll never be a transgender teen

Really? Your wrist lol. Who gives a shit.

Small wrists make your arms look bigger after gymmaxxing.

One of my wrists are 6" the other one is 6.5", legit I don't even know anymore, I am beyond subhuman. All I do is wait around working all day so that I can finally one day move into a cave in the mountains or underneath a bridge or smt. Inb4 actual troll

Small wrists make your arms look bigger after gymmaxxing.
Still gonna get M O G G E D by superior males in photographs, lmao just look at this. This is subhuman manlets compared to larger wristed males look like. It makes your arms look bigger sure, but ya still look S M O L

I have never seen anyone irl with smaller wrists than me

you're right, i'm actually planning that, it's a shame i didn't start transition earlier
tfw you'll never be a transgender teen

You need Jesus. Get right with God or kys.

women actually
if it was only the wrists it wouldnt be so bad but having tiny wrists mean fragile frame overall
8/10 with small wrist will still have more sex than you. Stop with this cope

Yes me too and it is unhealthy. Why are my wrists looking like when i was 10 years old? They have not increased in size wtf?

One guy said it is due to lack of physical work and correct diet which is a mucusless diet.

even when i was a kid my wrists were already smaller than the other kids, it never began tbh

My wrists are fucking tiny and it's killing me, they're like 5.5" around.

Fuck, my dick is thicker than my wrists.

me too, it's a shame that girls don't give us a chance to show them our thick dicks

I have wrists of a 13 year old boy but I doubt writsts matter

they matter because they indicate your overall robustness
women are unable to feel gut sexual attraction for fragile framed guys

It's probably one of those traits that foids process subconsciously, much like the neck. A thin neck and wrists will never turn them on at a primal level.

A little bit more than 7 inches here. I guess I am not a wristcel, at least something.

It is beyond ovER.

Jk, I dont think wrist size matters that much. Yes, to some extent, but nothing significant.