Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm now above something as primitive and meaningless as sex

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
After getting blackpilled about human nature, it's hard for me to see humans as anything more than lowly animal filth that I want to be no part of.

When you think about it, sex is nothing more than low lifeform organisms mating, usually to proprogate the survival of their worthless, meaningless DNA for no reason. That's because this is exactly what these NPCs were programmed for, so congrats to them.

As for me, I'd rather gain knowledge of everything, take the godpill and become a god that can program these cosmic jokes better.

I'm honestly ashamed that I've been attracted to creatures as low and disgusting as foids. Humans and foids both make me sick.

If you have swallowed the blackpill you will instantly ascend mentally

Keep coping. Sex is a necessity not a luxury. You need sex just like you need air, food and water.

Keep coping. Sex is a necessity not a luxury. You need sex just like you need air, food and water.
You will get to a point where you dont care about sex and you just want to feel like you exist lol

Godpill? OP you have delusions-of-grandeur pilled yourself.

I’m getting a girlfriend in 2019
So why you here? You basically said that you know you will get a gf. Fuck off fakecuck

I hate threads like this a lot. It's fine to say you've given up on pursuing it, but don't say you're above it and call in primitive as an insult. It's pretentious but I understand you're coping and probably wanted to make it obvious.

Same, problem is sex and partnership is a necessary vehicle to reach your goals.

I hate threads like this a lot. It's fine to say you've given up on pursuing it, but don't say you're above it and call in primitive as an insult. It's pretentious but I understand you're coping and probably wanted to make it obvious.
But it is, if you really think about it?

mgtow cope, attraction isn't based on logic

So why you here? You basically said that you know you will get a gf. Fuck off fakecuck
I thought you would support and encourage me. But I guess you are enjoying being an incel so much you wouldn’t even attempt to ascend and bring down anyone who try.

what specific knowledge do you want ?

I thought you would support and encourage me. But I guess you are enjoying being an incel so much you wouldn’t even attempt to ascend and bring down anyone who try.
Tell me in what way you are gonna ascend then?

I will treat my acne and fix my teeth and get a gf.
Sounds nice. Hopefully if you are not low inhib you can post a before and after

After getting blackpilled about human nature, it's hard for me to see humans as anything more than lowly animal filth that I want to be no part of.

When you think about it, sex is nothing more than low lifeform organisms mating, usually to proprogate the survival of their worthless, meaningless DNA for no reason. That's because this is exactly what these NPCs were programmed for, so congrats to them.
In this regard I have the same mindset as you, however I can admit to myself that this sort of thinking is simply another cope

Then just cope for hours on end in a video game and break down in tears like Elliot Rodger did because that whole "I don't need sex to be happy" is a basic being left out and brushing it off so its not as painful type excuse.

Same, problem is sex and partnership is a necessary vehicle to reach your goals.

But it is, if you really think about it?
I'm sorry what part of my post are you referring to?

Sex is primitive but humans beings are very primitive. Even if we pretend that we are an advanced species because of technology and all that bogus. We will always have primitive goals and desires.

As for me, I'd rather gain knowledge of everything, take the godpill and become a god that can program these cosmic jokes better.

I'm honestly ashamed that I've been attracted to creatures as low and disgusting as foids. Humans and foids both make me sick.
Insane amount of enlightenend cope. Sure, you can see the existence of life as meaningless, but the "low and filthy" process of mating and reproducing is the only thing keeping some of your genes on this planet, and by extansion some of yourself. Having pride in understanding the processes that make this world what it is is great. But that pride is meaningless if for you life itself is meaningless. The fact that you say that it makes you literally "sick" shows that you are probably exagerating and that you wish to distance yourself from that, if anything.
If reproduction makes you disgusted, by your logic, so should your existence that came from this process, or even the process of inserting lowly organic matter into your mouth to keep your flesh body alive.
Both are just preprogrammed/selected patterns keeping your genes thriving right ?

It's true
You have my support and encouragement. Now gtfo and go fuck your fellow shitty low lifeform, while we discuss godmaxing
what specific knowledge do you want ?
I want omniscience

Last edited:
Insane amount of enlightenend cope. Sure, you can see the existence of life as meaningless, but the "low and filthy" process of mating and reproducing is the only thing keeping some of your genes on this planet, and by extansion some of yourself. Having pride in understanding the processes that make this world what it is is great. But that pride is meaningless if for you life itself is meaningless. The fact that you say that it makes you literally "sick" shows that you are probably exagerating and that you wish to distance yourself from that, if anything.
If reproduction makes you disgusted, by your logic, so should your existence that came from this process, or even the process of inserting lowly organic matter into your mouth to keep your flesh body alive.
Both are just preprogrammed/selected patterns keeping your genes thriving right ?
Everything about humanity disgusts me and obviously I hate being human

what is the 'godpill' . where can i get some :giga::giga::feelsbaton: