Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im now 25. Hot shit

How would ya celebrate turning 25?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Im now 25. And IDK why but it feels like a once in a life time year to be alive. Either way fuck yeah. How would you celebrate a 25th year party

there's nothing to do for me on a birthday other than get some tasty food, browse web and play games, maybe have a walk outside

Are you still KHHV?

What the fuck deos that mean?
Kissless Handholdless Hugless Virgin

It is my personal theory that if you are still a KHHV in your mid 20s, then it truly never began for you.

It is my personal theory that if you are still a KHHV in your mid 20s, then it truly never began for you.
Oh yeah I still am. But at least Im not ambitionless. Watch once I make it into the trades therell be whores who "want me" but actually want my fucking money and house and all I invested. Itll be the whole marry in 2 days divorce in a week bullshit along with alimony as she spread her pussy for some chad ass negro. Except Ill say some shit thatll trigger them and theyll either fuck off to find a new victim or falsely accuse me of rape because how dare I not give to the degenerate leaches of america. Fucking loosers.

This pretty much. I can feel the existential dread :fuk:

Go to an open range and fire a desert eagle 50 AE

Also happy birthday :feelzez:

Probably by taking enough sleep pills to get my 72 virgins in incelhalla

No party for Incels

I didn't do anything on my 25th birthday. I think I went to work that day.

For my 25th birthday i just visited some of my relatives and that was it iirc. Basically what i always do.

I would cast Kurtis Cobainis whilst having a white lighter equipped.