Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm nothing but trash

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
That's what I am.

Because women don't like me, they won't give me their love. I'm hopeless trash with not a single positive trait, and even if I did, it wouldn't matter anyways. Because I missed everything I ever wish I had. I'm too far gone now. It's just pointless to question why things are the way they are.

No one cares, the past is gone. Nothing can be made...

I wish I've never met my ex-oneitis... Damn, it still hurts.

based and self hatred maxxed

Stop the self hatred, turn that hurt and sadness into anger. By being pitiful like this then the jews, the cucks and especially the foids would have won.

Stop the self hatred, turn that hurt and sadness into anger. By being pitiful like this then the jews, the cucks and especially the foids would have won.
I'm sorry, that's not how I act usually. I just felt very lonely and resentful right now as I remembered some things.

I'm sorry, that's not how I act usually. I just felt very lonely and resentful right now as I remembered some things.
get her out of your mind bro ;)

Last edited:
What the fuck. How did i not know about this game. It is fucking amazing.
Played it. It’s OK. You literally go ER the whole time so it can be a bit repetitive

That's horseshit bud. You do have positive traits, theyre just not appreciated in this fucked up clown world. You took a genuine interest in my story out of nowhere and gave me some legit advice without being a self-righteous prick. That alone shows youre empathetic and intellectually curious.

It is indeed a tragedy we're all developmentally stunted and socially outcasted. Im not gonna pretend i have any answers there. Just don't fall into this bluepilled delusion that it's all your fault for the way things turned out.

We live in a hypercompetitive clown world where psychopathy is rewarded, selfishness and egotism is praised while empathy is exploited; the strength of one's jaw is valued more than the integrity of character. :feelsclown:

Played it. It’s OK. You literally go ER the whole time so it can be a bit repetitive
Looks really fun tbh. Giving normies a taste of this clown world that they have created.

You're one of the best users here, my friend.

At this point I'd give everything to go back to childhood innocence and not crave sex and especially romance ever again.

I know it's kind of cope, but don't let your self-worth depend on how such low creatures think about you. If a dog barks at you, so what? It's a fucking animal that isn't capable to judge a character.

ER fuel much?

By "ex oneitis" you obviously mean "ex" you think you're slick but I can't be fooled FAKECEL. Sex haver! Think you're so smart. No one talks like this about a "oneitis"

By "ex onetiss" you obviously mean "ex" you think you're slick but I can't be fooled FAKECEL. Sex haver. Think you're so smart. No one talks like this about a "oneitis"
Kind of sus indeed :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: i had a few intense crushes back when i was bluepilled but thats long ago and they were meaningless after all, i never talk about them or think about it much, because nothing was possible anyway.

Kind of sus indeed :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: i had a few intense crushes back when i was bluepilled but thats long ago and they were meaningless after all, i never talk about them or think about it much, because nothing was possible anyway.
Of course because there's nothing to talk about or you wouldn't say you "wish you neve met them it hurts" c'mon man that's some normie breakup shit.

That's horseshit bud. You do have positive traits, theyre just not appreciated in this fucked up clown world. You took a genuine interest in my story out of nowhere and gave me some legit advice without being a self-righteous prick. That alone shows youre empathetic and intellectually curious.

It is indeed a tragedy we're all developmentally stunted and socially outcasted. Im not gonna pretend i have any answers there. Just don't fall into this bluepilled delusion that it's all your fault for the way things turned out.

We live in a hypercompetitive clown world where psychopathy is rewarded, selfishness and egotism is praised while empathy is exploited; the strength of one's jew is valued more than the integrity of character. :feelsclown:

get her out of your mind bro ;)
thanks boyo, that's what I'm trying to do but I can help, sometimes these things just come back in your mind and ya know it sucks...

We live in a hypercompetitive clown world where psychopathy is rewarded, selfishness and egotism is praised while empathy is exploited; the strength of one's jaw is valued more than the integrity of character. :feelsclown:
thanks man, I hope my post on your thread was somehow useful to you. Ngl man this post made me really happy, I'm coming off pretty faggish by now but it actually made me want to cry for some reason lol. I hope you the best bud.

You're one of the best users here, my friend.

At this point I'd give everything to go back to childhood innocence and not crave sex and especially romance ever again.
thanks my favela bro, I feel the same about you. We never really notice how good things were until we grow up, I feel you on that. Childhood is such a magic thing, I wish I could go back as well.

I know it's kind of cope, but don't let your self-worth depend on how such low creatures think about you. If a dog barks at you, so what? It's a fucking animal that isn't capable to judge a character.

It may be, it may be not. But I feel honored that you took your time to write this comment. Thanks, my boyo. I wish you the best as well. I wish you all the best.

That's what I am.

Because women don't like me, they won't give me their love. I'm hopeless trash with not a single positive trait, and even if I did, it wouldn't matter anyways. Because I missed everything I ever wish I had. I'm too far gone now. It's just pointless to question why things are the way they are.

No one cares, the past is gone. Nothing can be made...

I wish I've never met my ex-oneitis... Damn, it still hurts.

Blackpilled men aren’t trash we will lead the revolution

Imagine basing your worth on a lesser creature

20200805 144022

Bro stop with the self hating. This only makes things even worse and gives people more of a reason to treat you like shit. Have some pride for yourself. Atleast you aren’t a retarded foid worshipping cuck or a chad worshipping cumdumpster. It is the fault of society and the foids and cucks who fucked up everything which is the reason you are in this situation.

Last edited: