Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not whitewashed

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Ignorant people say that I'm whitewashed because I speak English. How tf am I whitewashed? I speak some Spanish, but I'm fluent in English, so what. I don't like sports, I don't watch NASCAR, I don't listen to country music, I don't have USA flags on my house or in my room, Im not patriotic, I am not imitating white people at all. I'm just myself, I'm a normal person, I don't embrace one culture. I actually embrace diversity from many cultures, I eat foods from different countries. For example, I love Chinese food, Italian food, Mexican food, Japanese food, Indian food, etc. I listen to music from asian, black and Hispanic artists, I speak English only because I live in the United States, a country where English is the main language. I don't have a culture. Btw, Spanish is white language from Europe. JFL if you think Spanish is a language from Mexico , it's from Spain (a white country).

Last edited:
Yep.

Good.

Debatable. Spain was invaded by the Moors so many have negro-sand genes.
It doesn't matter if I speak English or Spanish, speaking English doesn't change the fact that I'm Mexican.

Ignorant people say that I'm whitewashed because I speak English. How tf am I whitewashed? I speak some Spanish, but I'm fluent in English, so what. I don't like sports, I don't watch NASCAR, I don't listen to country music, I don't have USA flags on my house or in my room, Im not patriotic, I am not imitating white people at all. I'm just myself, I'm a normal person, I don't embrace one culture. I actually embrace diversity from many cultures, I eat foods from different countries. For example, I love Chinese food, Italian food, Mexican food, Japanese food, Indian food, etc. I listen to music from asian, black and Hispanic artists, I speak English only because I live in the United States, a country where English is the main language. I don't have a culture. Btw, Spanish is white language from Europe. JFL if you think Spanish is a language from Mexico , it's from Spain (a white country).
Mexican Americans expect other hispanics to act mexicaj

or asian american on a broader level

It doesn't matter if I speak English or Spanish, speaking English doesn't change the fact that I'm Mexican.
It doesn't but I think it's good that you speak English since you live in the US.

You're my role model ngl. Sometimes I wonder if other Africans expeeectt me to be like them. Shit like that bothers me mentally.

It doesn't but I think it's good that you speak English since you live in the US.
I was born and raised in the USA, not in Mexico, ofc Im going to speak English not spanish. Brown, black, white, and yellow people speak English, there's nothing wrong with me speaking English but stupid Mexicans will say that I'm "whitewashed" smh, they are dead wrong.

You're my role model ngl. Sometimes I wonder if other Africans expeeectt me to be like them. Shit like that bothers me mentally.
African Americans tend to make fun of blacks who don't act ghetto. If you are black in America, you get made fun of for not listening to shitty rap music and if you speak normal English.

ni shi ge ben dan, ni bu zhi dao zong zu he zi bi zhen shi duo da de wen ti

Mexican Americans expect other hispanics to act mexicaj
Why the fuck should I listen to gay mariachi music, drink Corona, attend parties every week, eat tacos everyday, and watch soccer???

Why the fuck should I listen to gay mariachi music, drink Corona, attend parties every week, eat tacos everyday, and watch soccer???

Tacos and soccer are cool though

But yeah just because you don’t fit a stereotype doesnt mean your whitewashed

Debatable. Spain was invaded by the Moors so many have negro-sand genes.
Overstated cope & meme, Spanish barely have any MENA in them:

IMG 8373

IMG 8375

IMG 7949

Moors weren’t even Black lmfao, they were Berbers & Levantines