Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im not white

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
My great grandfather was white, I will never be white, he looked very nordic, he was 6 ft + blue eyes, while I am a shitskin with black eyes. I will never be white, im just an ugly shitskin. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

my mum was lighter and looked more fair and better then most shit skins, but my ugly betabuxx dad ruined everything

pA1xsFt.jpg

@Irredeemable @Subhuman Currycel
let me cope as honary white @Colvin76

Brutal I feel you fellow shitskin. My grandpa looks like Gandhi and 5'2. I look like Chinese Colvin with Pajeet skin and turbomanlet. I'll never be white

Brutal I feel you fellow shitskin. My grandpa looks like Gandhi and 5'2. I look like Chinese Colvin with Pajeet skin and turbomanlet. I'll never be white
its over, i look more abo then curry. i feel sorry for sea bruddas, all the fags seamaxxing there :feelsbadman:

its over, i look more abo then curry. i feel sorry for sea bruddas, all the fags seamaxxing there :feelsbadman:
brutal af if you look abo. Also I'd have no issue if fags seamaxx here, if I could europemaxx. But sadly that's not the case :cryfeels::cryfeels:

brutal af if you look abo. Also I'd have no issue if fags seamaxx here, if I could europemaxx. But sadly that's not the case :cryfeels::cryfeels:
:feelsbadman: i look abo for some reason jfl @ me, seacels are bros hope they all ascend

My great grandfather was white, I will never be white, he looked very nordic, he was 6 ft + blue eyes, while I am a shitskin with black eyes. I will never be white, im just an ugly shitskin. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

my mum was lighter and looked more fair and better then most shit skins, but my ugly betabuxx dad ruined everything

Very brutal even your avi isn't white.

My DNA test said that I was 10% European but I look like a 100% pajeet curry

its so brutal

i wish i was white

WTF :feelskek: :feelskek:
Iranians are the most Aryan crazed group by far, though they have been ravaged by Arabs so much so that even the Iranian they use has an Arabic script that alone must tell you how much of originality that language must have retained.
Not to mention even Greeks had them for hundreds of years after Alexander invaded them.
At that time Germany wasn't even of any great relevance either, dunno why they're downplaying Greeks and are obsessed with the Nazi Aryan theories, inferiority complex is worst than death.

Last edited:
My great great great great grandfather from the 1500s was a German (((one of them))).

Eons later and I'm just a plain old regular nigger.

Us shitskins are truly fucked, we are the joke of soyciety

not white aka not 6ft+ nordic with blue eyes

Wtf your great grandfather stole some pajeet's potential wife and you are celebrating him?!?

it's over boyo. we need a second life as white Chad

Until us subhumans rise up :feelsEhh:

in mine craft of course
Cope tbh

But the whole situation around SJWs labeling everything they don't like as originating from entitled white males and much of western society being obsessed with whiteness and white people blackpilled me heavily about how obsessed the world is with white men ngl

Best bet of ethnic males is to be invisible because any recognition you'd get that you exist is negative and full of mocking.
Unfortunately some black males that have assimilated pretty well into western countries in the last three decades see ethnic males as easy targets to bully and other so you can't count on other minorities to have your back either (water is wet at this point ngl).

And most ethnics hate each other and want to be white. It's just like with men.

Imo the sooner you accept that most people will always look down on ethnic males and only see white, black and latino males as the image of a heterosexual male the better otherwise you will always be disappointed.

Deja vu with the recent Paris attacks though right? Feels like 2015, 2016 or 2017 again ngl.

Same with this, hungarians are even less white than slavs and proclaim as MUHHH GREAT DEFENDERS OF EROUPEAN CIVILIZATION despite all their architectecture, infrastructure was build by germans

pA1xsFt.jpg

@Irredeemable @Subhuman Currycel
:feelskek:

Wtf your great grandfather stole some pajeet's potential wife and you are celebrating him?!?
inceldom wasn't a problem for curries back in the day I would imagine.

its over