Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im not unhappy with my frame because there are men who are wider than me....

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
THE ONLY THING WHICH FUCKING BOTHERS ME IS THAT THERE ARE FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD GIRLS WHO WRIST AND FRAME MOGG ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously wtf is that shit? If you look at 70s-80s documentaries About Girls you see only thin petite framed Girls but today every average Girl has a 17+ bideltoid AT LEAST

ANYONE who denies the significant masculinization of women is a fucking gigacuck, it is NOT normal that Young Girls have 7 Inch + wrists while most of the younger male populaton have the same wrist size

Every fucking day i hear in the media how women are oppressed, while no fucking moron mentions the fact that Estrogen exposure masculinizes women and feminizes men to a Point where only the genetic male elite can still Keep their masculine traits.

Only a very few men have a short CAG length, this means that ONLY a very few men are immune to heavy Estrogen exposure, the majority of men still Need a good puberty and a good pre pubertal development without any Estrogens and a testosterone-friendly diet.

But in our today world most Young Boys cant resist against the Estrogen rotten modern diet, thats why so many manlets, framecels and generally low t cels are created

Just look at her wrists….

Or this Girls shoulders……..

i always said that the next evolutionary bottleneck will be food additives and plastic containers

whoever has genes that resist that poison and allow them to be healthy and strong and show the correct sexual dimorphisms in spite of it, will win and pass on their genes, it will be next genetic breakthrough and major trial that humanity will be put through

It's brutal getting framemogged I know, getting really fat or taking high amounts of roids and eating like a horse to help cover it are shitty options too.

i always said that the next evolutionary bottleneck will be food additives and plastic containers

whoever has genes that resist that poison and allow them to be healthy and strong and show the correct sexual dimorphisms in spite of it, will win and pass on their genes, it will be next genetic breakthrough and major trial that humanity will be put through

It will be rough.

I was self aware and embarrassed by my wrists since 5th grade tbh I always wore long sleeved shirts to hide them while every women wristmogs me even the skinny ones

who the fuck care about frame tbh. all you need is good face