Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm not too fond of ethics

jbeater

jbeater

Banned
-
despite me also being ethnic trash, it baffles me when I see my kind in the streets that I start getting hatred thoughts about them.
I fucking hate being a shitskin, and whenever I raise my arm I get rage down through my bloodstream wanting to cut my dirty arm.

Last edited:
Their not too fond of you either officer

Are you really Indian if you don't hate people who look exactly like you  but from the other side of the country? : r/IndianDankMemes

Sorry, I just had to. :feelshaha:

I hate niggers

despite me also being ethnic trash, it baffles me when I see my kind in the streets that I start getting hatred thoughts about them.
I fucking hate being a shitskin, and whenever I raise my arm I get rage down through my bloodstream wanting to cut my dirty arm.
>accuses me of being shitskin
>is a shitskin himself
:feelsUgh:

Me too, bro :fuk:

Being curry is the worst. I won’t go so far as to say I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy, cause there's quite a few people I’d wish it upon, but – between the shitty helicopter parenting, the shit-tier SMV, and the extreme humiliation that comes with witnessing the antics of your subhuman “kinsmen” – it’s quite the agonizing state of being

stop with that annoying "fed" shit nga, and I am not a fed, just don't give a fuck.
Say your last words because you're getting banned now. :lul: