Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m not that ugly

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
That’s what I tell myself every time I look in the mirror. Then I take a selfie and look truly subhuman.
Fat weirdly shaped baby face, eyes of autistic child, nose appears 10 times bigger, Brezhnev brows, shitty hair and complete lack of sharp features. I look like a fat old ugly woman. Must be estrogen in the water.

I wonder if that’s how people see me in real life. If so I can’t really blame girls for not wanting to date me. Instead of hatred I start to feel nothingness, not good.

Someone didnt read beyond the title.
knew someone was gonna say this, if you think for a second you're not subhuman it means your subconscious knows you're fakecel tbhtbhngl

Chad out :chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Joke, I am in the same situation tbh
knew someone was gonna say this, if you think for a second you're not subhuman it means your subconscious knows you're fakecel tbhtbhngl

This is what we call cope tbhtbhthbhnglngl

Someone says sub8 is law, and someone else says this. Why cant you guys meet in the middle?

Only good thing about me is that I’m white and not (yet) balding. Although my hair are pretty shitty and my father started balding at the age of 18, which is what I’m now.
Idk bro few weeks ago I got confirmation on looksmaxx it’s over without a surgery. But yeah brain is amazing at creating illusions to save itself from pain I guess subconsciously I’m still a little bit bluepilled.

Someone says sub8 is law, and someone else says this. Why cant you guys meet in the middle?
IMO it's not sub 8 = incel or that much insane work. They're just saying that if you're not 8/10 + PSL you're not going to be slaying every week/night with club thots

Only good thing about me is that I’m white and not (yet) balding. Although my hair are pretty shitty and my father started balding at the age of 18, which is what I’m now.
I hope more Chads go bald and incels don't ngl

I hope more Chads go bald and incels don't ngl
I will legitly kill myself if I start balding. When I was a kid I once shaved my hair almost completely and all the kdis were calling me alien becuase of weird skull shape. I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror.

I will legitly kill myself if I start balding. When I was a kid I once shaved my hair almost completely and all the kdis were calling me alien becuase of weird skull shape. I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror.
Same tbh, if my hair even recedes an inch I am calling it quits.

I always seem to look better in the mirror than in selfies, wonder if its a psychology thing.

mirrors lie more than jews