Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not sure if I'm a mentalcel or a truecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Look, I'm a proud human being, my ego is very big. There's overwhelming evidence that I'm ugly, but deep down I can't accept it.

Sure, I'm balding hard, my face is full of acne even at this old age, I'm fat with narrow shoulders and small wrists, I have a bulbous nose and a big forehead, I wear big glasses and my small eyes have huge bags around them.

But despite all these, I still sometimes believe I'm handsome. I look in the mirror and I think I actually look decent. I just don't see myself as all that ugly.

And yet, no girl has ever shown interest in me. When girls talk to other guys, their faces light up, they're interested in the most stupid shit if they say it, they let them hug them and rub their shoulders. And yet girls can barely stand me. Even if they say I'm funny sometimes, I make them laugh and they see me as smart, they still somehow kinda dislike me.

Last edited:
You can be both. Mentalcels are truecels.

Foids have opinions on you? That means that you're in contact with them more than I ever have been tbh.

Foids have opinions on you? That means that you're in contact with them more than I ever have been tbh.
Gotta wageslave to pay the bills.

Mentalcel = truecel.

I’m not saying ugliness is not your main problem. I’m saying that the fact you are mentalcel is the death sentence.

Just acknowledge it’s over for you and start coping.

Look, I'm a proud human being, my ego is very big. There's overwhelming evidence that I'm ugly, but deep down I can't accept it.

Sure, I'm balding hard, my face is full of acne even at this old age, I'm fat with narrow shoulders and small wrists, I have a bulbous nose and a big forehead, I wear big glasses and my small eyes have huge bags around them.

But despite all these, I still sometimes believe I'm handsome. I look in the mirror and I think I actually look decent. I just don't see myself as all that ugly.

And yet, no girl has ever shown interest in me. When girls talk to other guys, their faces light up, they're interested in the most stupid shit if they say it, they let them hug them and rub their shoulders. And yet girls can barely stand me. Even if they say I'm funny sometimes, I make them laugh and they see me as smart, they still somehow kinda dislike me.
Lucky. At least you've had contact with them. I have never spoken to any girl except my mum. And the last I spoke to her was 25 years ago

Lucky. At least you've had contact with them. I have never spoken to any girl except my mum. And the last I spoke to her was 25 years ago
Do you not work?

I'm a mentalcel too but it isn't my only problem

Only few can accept utter hoplesness. Your brain makes tricks on you because brain needs dophamin.

Mentalcel= one of the few trucels

if you are mental and good looking foids will still seek you out..

Mentally ill truecel