Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not sure if gay people even exist

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
they're just coping
they couldn't fuck a foid, so they try to fuck men as a poor replacement

Not sure tbh, but the people whom you're describing definitely exist.

Makes you wonder, after some subhumans have no luck with Tinder, they go on Grindr instead? I think it's obvious that you can condition yourself to be more attracted to certain things through exposure, that's exactly what I did with 2D. Seems like a bad cope through, I find the thought of doing anything sexual with other men to be repulsive. For a man with the same purely heterosexual inclination, conditioning would only get you so far. If anything, I think this sheds light on bisexuals potentially just being copelords.

You don’t become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

They are used as side bitches to foids. They are nothing more than useless garabage to them.

Real homosexuals definatelly exist, just look at how many visible chadlites are there at pride parades.
The phenomenon you describe relates more to 'bisexual br0 love experimenting' and all those 'trans-lesbians' foid wannabe LARPers.

nah some are gay early on

really depends

some are chad some are bi incel

I think it is some kind of mental ilness tbh

Low IQ. What about beautiful gays and lesbians? Are they coping too?
I think it is some kind of mental ilness tbh
It's genetics, not mental ilness. Similarly I can say that your misogyny is mental illness and a doctoress will cure all your diseases, disorders and illnesses.

Last edited:
Im sure they exist.

Active gays are 90% coping but some passive gays are really gay. They want to be women.

gays have some sort of disease tbh they all have high pitched voices