Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I’m not supposed to be happy, have fun, or be free, because I am not supposed to exist

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
I’m the result of bad genetics. The fact that my 13 year old step brother is taller than me (my height is 5’7 in a half) says enough. I am a person with bad genetics.

it’s not sad it’s not depressing it’s just my biology. What you guys have to understand is that when people gaslight you because you can’t get the things you want, they are not sticking true to their words, they are speaking to you like that because they know you are a genetic failure (not a failure at your own personal life these are two different things) and that you don’t have a chance.

“You don’t deserve anything” they’re right. I don’t deserve anything, in fact I’d be better off dying as a virgin and remaining isolated in my room all day because I am a mistake of nature.

Everytime I walk out my home I’m always greeted with hostility. and because of my level 2 autism I radiate this innate sense of disgust during the first interaction, and thus I am treated as a subhuman. It’s funny because people don’t even like bringing up these things unless it’s for humor.

We disgust normal people so badly that they fear to mention us. Everytime they think of something uncommon they think of us, the ugly undesirable or mentally differentiated men. A few years ago not many black people were into anime until it became popular, now nearly everyone is into it, but before it was seen as a nerdy “weeb trait” and yet you don’t see this term floating around anymore hmm I wonder why

As an undesirable inferior male there’s nothing that you can do to change the minds of others, nothing, especially if you have AUTISM like I do. You can work for days on perfecting your craft and you’ll still get a negative reception. You can drink a glass of water and people will have a problem with that. You could stand up from your seat and people will have a problem with that.

When I realized how cringe I’d look being with a female I just gave up on it. Because I am so friend like to them and soyboy that I don’t deserve to be with them and fuck their pussy, I am not fit for it.

However knowing this truth, I feel much better, because though many men phase (mog) me, and many normal people get to enjoy sex and lust, I am able to build up money, investments, and settle, never have to work.

The End

Last edited: