Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not shy around women. I'm angry

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I don't get shy around women. No, not at all. The only thing I feel around women is anger. I hate when they speak. I hate when that disgusting squeak escapes their thin little throats. They talk so confidently and they all think they're the main character. Pathetic roasties. Filth. They're all so predictable. Wouldn't surprise me if all women were produced in a factory

They talk so confidently and they all think they're the main character.
I agree with what you said and feel the same. But, technically they are, it is women who rule the world and put all their agendas on everything, therefore they are the “main ones”, otherwise the rest are their cattle slaves sacrificing themselves to watch your body.

I agree with what you said and feel the same. But, technically they are, it is women who rule the world and put all their agendas on everything, therefore they are the “main ones”, otherwise the rest are their cattle slaves sacrificing themselves to watch your body.
This is true but it doesn't mean i despise them any less. Some of us are not the same breed as the common normie simp. I know I never have been

The only thing I feel around women is anger. I hate when they speak. I hate when that disgusting squeak escapes their thin little throats. They talk so confidently and they all think they're the main character. Pathetic roasties. Filth. They're all so predictable. Wouldn't surprise me if all women were produced in a factory
Nigga hates women but is bitching about not getting one.
Retarded.

They talk so confidently and they all think they're the main character. Pathetic roasties. Filth. They're all so predictable. Wouldn't surprise me if all women were produced in a factory
tbh

Nigga hates women but is bitching about not getting one.
Retarded.

We desire women respectfully like really decent men, but they did not desire, they mistreated us, their nature is fixed on the high ego, they are presumptuous. And you wanting women to keep quiet doesn't seem wrong to me, since they talk shit all the time, for me it's consistent.

They talk so confidently and they all think they're the main character. Pathetic roasties. Filth. They're all so predictable. Wouldn't surprise me if all women were produced in a factory
wouldnt be too surprised either, the more i interact with them, the more I believe they are a hive-mind.

Dark triad low inhib mogger.

Me when a toilet breathes:
breaking bad gun GIF

I am very reactive to any sign of aggression from women.
In the case of men, I have a little more patience