Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m not religious myself but I do believe religion should be gatekeeped.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I’m not religious myself but I do believe religion should be gatekeeped, for example, literal sluts that have casual sex or take part in any type or casual pleasure need to be called out because being a whore is against religion so them types deserve the label of ‘fake Christian’ or whatever religion they call themselves because even while I’m not religious, I do know them types are an embarrassment and disgrace to religion.

Some pic I really like, agreed with you
Like the topic title says, I’m not religious myself but I do believe religion should be gatekeeped, for example, literal sluts that have casual sex or take part in any type or casual pleasure need to be called out because being a whore is against religion so them types deserve the label of ‘fake Christian’ or whatever religion they call themselves because even while I’m not religious, I do know them types are an embarrassment and disgrace to religion.
I’m an atheist but I wish I didn’t lost my religion and still believe we need religion

Attachments

• 2F98CAF3-51A7-4930-A334-836E53791BB0.jpeg
    2F98CAF3-51A7-4930-A334-836E53791BB0.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 49
We don’t need religion to become a decent society to live in.

All we need are decent rulers for that since society’s structure generally follows a “from the top down” kind of model, which is to say if your rulers are scum so too will generally be the case with your society and vice versa

Our founding fathers were largely atheists with a few deists thrown into the mix here and there and they despite majority being irreligious had a decent society because they were basically good and decent men.

So remove the present Jew + Libtard power structure of ZOG and replace it with good men and before long our scummy society of whores, criminiggers and freaks will become the wholesome “Leave it to Beaver” style whiteopia that racist white hating nigger Spike Lee and his Jewish masters truly despise.

Oh and it’d gradually become that way again even with non whites still present in American society which in other words means their communities and quality of life would change for the better too if Jews and Libtards were removed from power and righteous men put in their place.

Our founding fathers were largely atheists

No they weren’t. Can’t you see that polygamy is just a side effect of western society becoming less and less Christian? Back when adultery was illegal it was because the government enforced those laws and the people believed they were just. If a ruler tries to enforce a law that the general public doesn’t agree with it won’t work, unless we’re in a dictatorship which thankfully we’re not. On the other hand, in strongly Christian societies polygamy is rare even when it’s not illegal, because 1 people believe it’s a sin and 2 (if that doesn’t deter them) it’s also looked down on by that society

Religion is cucked

No they weren’t. Can’t you see that polygamy is just a side effect of western society becoming less and less Christian? Back when adultery was illegal it was because the government enforced those laws and the people believed they were just. If a ruler tries to enforce a law that the general public doesn’t agree with it won’t work, unless we’re in a dictatorship which thankfully we’re not. On the other hand, in strongly Christian societies polygamy is rare even when it’s not illegal, because 1 people believe it’s a sin and 2 (if that doesn’t deter them) it’s also looked down on by that society
Yes they were.
And polygamy has been illegal in the United States nationally since 1862 so I don’t know why you’re going on about it.

I hope the democrats keep benefiting Jihad. Soon fags will be publically executed and our women raped. I don't identify as American, fuck the women in this country, a real incel would be glad that islamic terrorist attacks and jihadists rapes are happening more often.

Fuck this gay earth.
:feelstastyman:

so your brain is no different from of a female.