Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm not racist! I love black cock! But what's with all the Mexicans in Arizona?"

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
LMAOing at the roastie, she doesn't know america will be a majority hispanic in a couple decades

If woman says she’s not racist it basically means she enjoys BBC but all the other races could get genocided for all she cares. Never trust a foid.

all females are racist

Whatever. Some dumb cunt on a phone. Wfc?

LMAOing at the roastie, she doesn't know america will be a majority hispanic in a couple decades
that will be gr8 for incels. mexican foids are midget and short guys have less issues w them

not listening to nearly 30 mins of that shit, i've got important rotting to do

that will be gr8 for incels. mexican foids are midget and short guys have less issues w them
I will always feel like a subhuman whenever i look at Richard Ramirez, dude was a mexican, but was 6'2 and had a warrior skull
Download

Canada is already turning Asian. All the real estate sectors are being bought by Chinese imagirants. At my private high school, there is like 3 Asian people per 30 people in senior year. In middle school, the classes are 75% asian.

Canada is already turning Asian. All the real estate sectors are being bought by Chinese imagirants. At my private high school, there is like 3 Asian people per 30 people in senior year. In middle school, the classes are 75% asian.
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Just don't timestamp bro!

put this cunt in a Mexican prison with all the male inmates she will see every cock imaginable.

Chadstralian chinese foids are being BLEACHED

All women are racist.

I am 100% white irishman

People who are not 100% white care
I’m not white and I don’t care

Must be great for Chad hockey players

BWC mogs BBC anyways