Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not on the new vice video about incels

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Jfl that dumb blonde didn't see fucking perfection. For that, I'll literally make woman zoos even harsher to the point you'll wish you were dead you vagina having tantus shrooms. I'll fucking GUT YOU.
Michael scott the office

How hard is it TO NOT FUCKING INCLUDE ME. I'm fucking a KHHV pisses me off. I'm so subhuman that I can't even get myself on those faggot ass videos:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I didn't either, the only mention I ever got by the media was in an article about the dogpill.

only extremist fakecels appear in that video, as always

why do you wanted to appear? thats cucked.

Imagine being so unimportant that you don't even make it on anti-incel vids.. Now that's a truecel trait if I've ever seen one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

rage fuel she was riding chad dick when she was editing the incel vid

You gotta post more, buddy boyo

You gotta post more, buddy boyo
As if I don't post enough. But Everytime I do post incorrect faggots don't give me replies.

I'll mind control you to put me into the videos
Imagine being so unimportant that you don't even make it on anti-incel vids.. Now that's a truecel trait if I've ever seen one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yet you laugh at it :feelsbadman: truly I believe the evil god speaks through vessels to torment me

I probably didn't make it in, either. What video are you referencing, by the way?

I'm not mysogynistic enough so I would never make it in there. They will never show threads like how we have gone years without a hug and like how we had to sit alone and were excluded in highschool. Instead they will show the most extreme threads that are probably troll threads anyway, and stigmatize incels for viewer pleasure and shock value.

They will never show my thread because I am too godly

Wtf I just checked that out. I should start IDmaxxing so I get featured. It's over for sewercels :fuk:

You have to be NT fakecel zoomer looking for clout to appear on this type of video. And as usual, as a result this just makes autistic truecels look worse in the end.