Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I’m not Machiavellian

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★

From this: https://www.idrlabs.com/light-triad-dark-triad/test.php

@NeverGetUp36

You're a supreme gentleman

Mogs me for being a good person

I dont even know what Machiavellian means

according to this bs test im worse person than 75% of population meanwhile i know im actually better than 75% at least in terms of how many people i helped and how many people i fucked over.. but ofc normies doing this test are lying like always and making themselfs look better even on anon bullshit test online. I swear normies are fucking lying 100% of the time

@NeverGetUp36

@spermretentionmax do you light triad mog me ?

I didn't know how to answer any of those questions,
I guess it depends on the situation

You are the true Supreme Gentleman

IMG 0224

Im not narcist tbh
I dont trust it
Over for coper

@NeverGetUp36

@spermretentionmax do you light triad mog me ?
I tried to do the first couple of questions but I couldn’t finish because I have no self insight or any idea on what my actions are like. I honestly don’t think I ever got enough of social interaction to ever do any of the things on the test.

I tried to do the first couple of questions but I couldn’t finish because I have no self insight or any idea on what my actions are like. I honestly don’t think I ever got enough of social interaction to ever do any of the things on the test.
this is definitely a truecel trait ngl. And tbh I can somewhat relate with this too. For some quizzes like this the questions already assume you have some degree of social experience under your belt, but if you don’t then you can’t really give an honest answer to the questions so the quiz and whatever result you get is just automatically ruined