Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel im not low iq

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230701 203359 Chrome

Iq 130 means a genius def the test was wrong maybe it was -130
He fedposted too hard, saying multiple times that he was going to kill his brother. It sounds like he's jealous of him, but he did say he wanted to live off the government, so the idiot probably thinks going to jail as a way to NEET is a good idea.

JFL @ The Absolute State of Low IQcels.
i have jap high iq gook brain, fuk u nigs for calling me low iq :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

of course, you are a fellow asian man :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Low IQ = chad sexhaver trait

3rxsz3.jpg

Low IQ = chad sexhaver trait

3rxsz3.jpg
use the high iq to plan an intricate wholesome party to chads and normies
(see modcels im a changed man now :feelsEhh: )

Last edited:
Are you jap?
Never seen a Japanese person on the internet before.

Are you jap?
Never seen a Japanese person on the internet before.
im half jap half indonesian. only other jap i know here is @loveofrice and he is inactive

Last edited:
I thought you went ER on your family

I got 125+ on that but it’s an online test so idrc don’t really take it serious

I thought you went ER on your family
that was the first one, when i say er i dont mean completely, i just chimped out with a katana on my mom, get sent to therapy, and neeted for a year i think.

that was the first one, when i say er i dont mean completely, i just chimped out with a katana on my mom, get sent to therapy, and neeted for a year i think.
No I meant the thread you made like a couple days ago, you said you were going to kill your brother then let your dad kill you

I will be a good little inkie and stop fedposting :feelsEhh: (hopefully if i dont sperg out again).
Glad to see you're still here, billions must live :feelsLSD:

i will try to take one iq test and see the results.
last iq test i took i got 101 and it was years ago when i was kinda teenager. i am pretty sure i will get a better result rn.

I tested 115 on mensa Denmark
Am I high iq?

Do the real thing administered by a professional psychologist.

Do the real thing administered by a professional psychologist.
i was administred a real one when i went to therapy, i got 130 but i think that was a fluke

i was administred a real one when i went to therapy, i got 130 but i think that was a fluke
Larp. They don't give you an IQ test when you go into therapy as part of therapy. They do it if you claim to have a learning disability and there's sufficient reason for it (like consistently low grades).

Larp. They don't give you an IQ test when you go into therapy as part of therapy. They do it if you claim to have a learning disability and there's sufficient reason for it.
hell if i know what they use it for, i just tell you i did.

Why did you go in to see the therapist?
i "went er" (chimped out with katana on my mom), cop "arrested" me (he went in with an assault rifle, i yielded, and the situation deescalated), then i was required to be on therapy.

the reason why she (my therapist) gave me an iq test was probably "just for fun", because when she asked how well i was doing at school i said that i was frequently top 1 or 3 and she probably thought that this will probably bump my low esteem or someshit.

she also told me the usual try to water some plants, go out in the sun, write your thoughts shit like that.

And no ffs stop saying im larping holy shit.

i "went er" (chimped out with katana on my mom), cop "arrested" me (he went in with an assault rifle, i yielded, and the situation deescalated), then i was required to be on therapy.
Larp. How do you "go ER on your mom with a katana" and not go to jail?

Just admit you're attention seeking bro.

Larp. How do you "go ER on your mom with a katana" and not go to jail?

Just admit you're attention seeking bro.
because they thought im insane. i didnt actually injure my mom because she locked herself up in her room.

because they thought im insane. i didnt actually injure my mom because she locked herself up in her room.
I see. OK, makes sense.

Yoo...
Welcome back dude. I thought you were gonna get ass raped in prison