Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im not just low T, Im high E as well

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I was just reading about trannies craving salt when they get on hormones and I crave salt pretty often.

Did some research and lo and behold E causes you to crave salt

I dont know why I even care at this point, my hormones are all but confirmed fucked up, I just need to pull the trigger on it and get a real doc to verify it for me. I probably get T level mogged by everyone at Buzzfeed

There's actually a video where they test their testosterone or something if I remember correctly, worth the search.

There's actually a video where they test their testosterone or something if I remember correctly, worth the search.
Thats what I was referring too, their levels are insanely low. Mine are probably even lower tho

Thats what I was referring too, their levels are insanely low. Mine are probably even lower tho
Well I don't know how expensive the tests are but it could always be something to do.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't have low T and high E since in men E comes from T through aromatase enzyme.

If you want to test your hormones, get T, Free T and E2 for starters.

I was just reading about trannies craving salt when they get on hormones and I crave salt pretty often.

I believe they crave salt cause most of them are on an anti-androgen that does that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't have low T and high E since in men E comes from T through aromatase enzyme.

If you want to test your hormones, get T, Free T and E2 for starters.

I believe they crave salt cause most of them are on an anti-androgen that does that.
well sumone cud be producing an abnormally large amount of aromatase enzyme or is just naturally more sensitive to estrogen

no fap. it boosts testerone by roughly 50% and makes you feel alpha

my T is alright but it doesn't mean much

Buy hormone balancing pills off Amazon

I probably get T level mogged by everyone at Buzzfeed

tenor.gif

How the fuck do u crave salt.? Do you legit pour salt grains on a teaspoon and eat it? Or put a fuck ton of salt on your eggs and meat

How the fuck do u crave salt.? Do you legit pour salt grains on a teaspoon and eat it? Or put a fuck ton of salt on your eggs and meat

Get some between my fingers and then deposit it on my tongue and spread all over my mouth.

Also buying really salty pumpkin seeds and sucking the salt off them and putting a fuckton of salt on my food as well.

I get T mogged at a feminist vegan drum circle.