Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “I’m not into short guys”

F

flofly

Greycel
My sophomore year of high school I asked a girl out and she said “your sweet but Im not interested” then her friend a few days later told me “she’s not into short guys” being young and blue pilled I thought she was just an exception… little did I know :feelsclown: then two years later she just goes on a dates a slightly taller guy than me but he white and way better looking than me. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
when two years later she just goes on a dates a slightly taller guy than me but he white and way more better looking than me. :feelsrope:

Many such cases...

I will play the Incel Symphony for you.

Keep in mind I’m 5’4 as well

And yet, she would flip out if a man said he's "not into fat chicks." :feelsseriously:

its over for shortcels.:feelsrope:

if you are 6'0-6'2 you better have a chad 8/10 face and be rich with perfect nw1 hairline
if you are 6'3-6'5 you can get away with being a chadlite thugmaxx

if you are under 6'0 IT NEVER BEGAN. you will never be a man, no matter what you will achieve:feelskek:
If you are under 6'2 it never began

Of course you rejected because of persinality :foidSoy:

its over for shortcels:feelsrope:

i am 5'4 WITH SHOES subhuman manlet:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i want to stab my manlet subhuman betabuxx father in the throat for infesting me with his genetics (in a video game):society:
I think you have an Oedipus Complex.

you would too if you saw my slutty foid toilet mother:ahegao: anyway its more normal than being a tranny thats for sure. you are :bluepill::soy: if you think otherwise
Of course it's not weird for me to be attracted to your mom, we're not related.

Expected :bluepill: behavior