Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m not into Islam but I love how they trigger modern foids

I almost never see toilets getting triggered by islam. Dumb bitches defend muzzies bc of muh racism and tolerance.

islam is the only solution to enititled whores

Fr everyone on that cringe ass sub claims that muhammad is a pedophile even though they themselves are part of the lgbt which is a child grooming cult

not into eslame either but that video was good

Only
I almost never see toilets getting triggered by islam. Dumb bitches defend muzzies bc of muh racism and tolerance.
Ive only ever seen two foids who where anti islam in any regard ever, rest are as you describe both are arab former colleagues who left islam.

Anything to make these cumstained toilets mad is for the greater good

"exmuslim" kek doesn't exist

Least appealing religion to foids with the greatest failio ever.

Change my mind

What a great video. If only we could open up foids heads, remove the slutty shit that's inside, and replace it with wholesome things like family, love, and happiness.

Instead we have a society full of sluts who want to get gang banged by 20 guys a week and brag about it on social media, along with taking pictures of their butts in exchange for money.

Love how it triggers Reddit fgs

Good thing for you that you feel love for something