Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm not interested in sex dolls until they can be programmed to feel pain and real emotions like sadness and misery

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Sex dolls right now are little more than large lifeless fleshlights with limbs.

140cm-small-breast-sex-doll-chinese-adult.jpg

That's just not gonna cut it. They've got so much farther to go. Once they can stand up and walk around that would be a huge plus. They also need to have realistic skin, and facial muscles. They need to be able to express emotions in their face the same way as a human.

But to top it off, they need to have an "emotion chip" that lets them experience things the same way a biofoid would. If I tie my sex doll up and punish it, I want to know that the pain and fear shown on its face and the shrieks in its screams aren't just mimicked but are programmed to be experienced as actual emotions. If I keep the doll tied up and torture it for months and years I want the programming code to replicate the psychological torture that a real person would endure.

When I drag the sex bot to the fun room, I want it to act as life like as they do in Westworld.

screen-shot-2016-10-03-at-93158-ampng.png

This would add a whole other level of realism to sex dolls and I'm hoping one day we get to have this technology to cope with.

It's gonna take many years for tech to reach that point

There's a paradox here and it's potentially a serious problem

You can't program sex robots to be too much like women, because then they'd obviously hate us and refuse to have sex with us

But if you make them nothing like women, then they won't feel realistic enough to serve their purpose

That's just not gonna cut it. They've got so much farther to go. Once they can stand up and walk around that would be a huge plus. They also need to have realistic skin, and facial muscles. They need to be able to express emotions in their face the same way as a human.

But to top it off, they need to have an "emotion chip" that lets them experience things the same way a biofoid would. If I tie my sex doll up and punish it, I want to know that the pain and fear shown on its face and the shrieks in its screams aren't just mimicked but are programmed to be experienced as actual emotions. If I keep the doll tied up and torture it for months and years I want the programming code to replicate the psychological torture that a real person would endure.

When I drag the sex bot to the fun room, I want it to act as life like as they do in Westworld.

This would add a whole other level of realism to sex dolls and I'm hoping one day we get to have this technology to cope with.
Tenor 9

You can't program sex robots to be too much like women, because then they'd obviously hate us and refuse to have sex with us

But if you make them nothing like women, then they won't feel realistic enough to serve their purpose
They'll be programmable. Like an app with a settings panel where you configure how you want it to respond. Obedience 0%-100%, Horniness 0%-100%, Happiness 0%-100%

You are not entitled to being born in 2050 in stead of the 90s/early 00s sweaty.

based rape and beating women chad.

If this is what you are looking for, then robots would need rights. This has been debated a lot of times before, I'm not making this up.
I've seen enough science fiction to know that giving robots equal rights would be a really terrible idea, even worse than when we gave women rights.

There's a paradox here and it's potentially a serious problem

That’s the thing. We would reach a point where we would need to stop, lest they become basically real foids. Giving them emotions would be that tipping point IMO

Degenerate. Love and protect your waifu.

Looks like Soytears really enjoyed this one.

And here's whats funny. Not one hour before that post the same user thought it was okay for incels to buy sex bots.

Screenshot 20201010 104506

But I guess it's only okay if a silicone bag of electronics, wires, and motors are treated wih the same respect that biofoids think they deserve. Make up your minds you dumb faggots.

BTW they seem to really like the word "biofoids".

Last edited:
How do you do my dear r/inceltear members ?

At the end of the day, it's a fantasy. Questionable but there is no harm done.
The difference between sex dolls and your old fellow member Peter Bright (DrPizza).

Don't forget to send him a copy of Cuties.
That lovely man would love it!

Peter bright 1016x512

Jeepers creepers, ts.

That’s the thing. We would reach a point where we would need to stop, lest they become basically real foids. Giving them emotions would be that tipping point IMO
>tfw when you hear that sexbots won't be exactly the same as real foids

Cope, robos with some weird neotenous face cannot replace real kweens:feels:

There's no robot for my anger

If I tie my sex doll up and punish it, I want to know that the pain and fear shown on its face and the shrieks in its screams aren't just mimicked but are programmed to be experienced as actual emotions. If I keep the doll tied up and torture it for months and years I want the programming code to replicate the psychological torture that a real person would endure.
oof. If i had a robot AI waifu doll then i would treat it as best as possible. Not torture it. you are mentally ill. Sexdolls should be treated nicely

I ain't down with that shit, leave the poor robot alone. Why you gotta become a monster & make the robot experience the emotions of an incel, if you gotta do that do it to a real foid, at least that deserves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back