Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not incel I'm "aromantic"

Biggest cope out ever.

I don’t feel anything for anyone. Most people are scum and I’d rather be alone than settling for that bullshit.

This nigga fr wrote the biggest fucking textwall to say he doesnt care about getting pussy. Boi how can you say you "kinda just dont care" then proceed to write a whole fucking manifesto about it

This nigga fr wrote the biggest fucking textwall to say he doesnt care about getting pussy. Boi how can you say you "kinda just dont care" then proceed to write a whole fucking manifesto about it
He's coping hard.

If he didn’t cared he wouldn't read and write about it. Asexual my ass, if only he got an opportunity he would rip her pussy like old newspapers.

He's coping hard.
I haven't read the post but I wouldn't think people like him are coping, people who aren't bothered by being sexless virgins do exist, whether they're voluntarily or involuntarily celibate. I'm one of them, I know this is a hard concept to grasp because most of you are actually retarded and immature and it's probably not your fault, but yes, I'm indifferent to the fact that I'll never get laid and you can call that coping all you want, for me the worst part of being an Incel isn't because I can't get into a committed relationship with the opposite sex, it's because of other things that I consider more brutal like my health, social expectations, my unattractiveness and how I get treated differently because of it, etc.

A lot of LGBT soy losers today are just cope for not getting pussies.
Same for foids who can't secure a chad.

I haven't read the post but I wouldn't think people like him are coping, people who aren't bothered by being sexless virgins do exist, whether they're voluntarily or involuntarily celibate. I'm one of them, I know this is a hard concept to grasp because most of you are actually retarded and immature and it's probably not your fault, but yes, I'm indifferent to the fact that I'll never get laid and you can call that coping all you want, for me the worst part of being an Incel isn't because I can't get into a committed relationship with the opposite sex, it's because of other things that I consider more brutal like my health, social expectations, my unattractiveness and how I get treated differently because of it, etc.
Cope

If you weren't bothered by inceldom you wouldn't be here, if OP didn't care about it he wouldn't write a long ass post complaining that he's incel.

that entire sub is one massive cope

View attachment 669684

If you weren't bothered by inceldom you wouldn't be here, if OP didn't care about it he wouldn't write a long ass post complaining that he's incel.
1. That's not true, 2. You're just fucking assuming and you just regurgitated what the other dude said, people like to have discussions and see if they can relate with each other, almost like what we do here..

Nigga people who are indifferent don't write 1251 word essays about the shit they supposedly feel indifferent towards

Nigger coper than mgtowcel

That's a big paragraph for not giving a shit

Nigga people who are indifferent don't write 1251 word essays about the shit they supposedly feel indifferent towards
It's possible to be indifferent and still observe that indifference, especially when you're indifferent to something that's held in high regard like sexual intercourse and intimacy, and there's nothing wrong with discussing it and it's intricacies

It's possible to be indifferent and still observe that indifference, especially when you're indifferent to something that's held in high regard like sexual intercourse and intimacy, and there's nothing wrong with discussing it and it's intricacies
Its not about something "being wrong" with it on subjective grounds its just an obvious fact that no one writes a fucking 5 page academic essay about something they don't care about and have no interest in:lul:

Its not about something "being wrong" with it on subjective grounds its just an obvious fact that no one writes a fucking 5 page academic essay about something they don't care about and have no interest in:lul:
Okay? Why the fuck are you still bitching about this point? My main comment's goal had nothing to do with addressing the contents of his post nor its length, rather, it was to drive home the point that there are individuals that don't let not having sex or not being in a relationship bother them.

Okay? Why the fuck are you still bitching about this point? My main comment's goal had nothing to do with addressing the contents of his post nor its length, rather, it was to drive home the point that there are individuals that don't let not having sex or not being in a relationship bother them.
Shut the fuck up retarded 29 postsnigger

I sometimes tell people I’m asexual or voluntarily celibate. I know it’s not true but it makes people view me more human than if I were to say I was an Incel.

Thats a Long Ass Essay for saying Im Ugly "