Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not incel I'm a bullet dodger

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: At LEaSt Im NoT a SmELly InkWeLl!!!!

He is not inwekl he is just low T. You could technically solve your inceldom by cutting your balls off, although that will probably lead to a variety of other health issues.

He is not inwekl he is just low T. You could technically solve your inceldom by cutting your balls off, although that will probably lead to a variety of other health issues.
Yeah, no problem bro, just a heavily reduced life expectancy, higher depression and extreme weakness.

Just be neo bro

I took bullet dodgER to mean literally. Still makes sense. :lul:

2023 06 30 19 32 41 Chris Harper Mercer   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Removing my high sex drive would be a dream, How do i do it? I have the urge to breed but im too ugly to

I am KHHV but at least I am not a inkwell

Attachments

• 3484383834.gif
    3484383834.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 2
that's a brutal read

Nice cope right there. If this mentality is what gets him through the day then why the fuck not (as long as he doesn't deny the existence of inceldom on a larger scale).