Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not in love...

Just ask out a Russian foid, you're coping :feelsseriously: They all love Poles

Last edited:
-Raphael... Raphael
-Qu'est-ce que je peux faire? (What can I do?)
-Go jerk off!
-So it's hopeless?
-Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It will never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is.

I was going to post this 10cc song to match you're title.lol
-Raphael... Raphael
-Qu'est-ce que je peux faire? (What can I do?)
-Go jerk off!
-So it's hopeless?
-Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It will never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGZRVGlGZ6A