Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm not greycel anymore, feels weird

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
:feelshehe: I still feel like a greycel, now people won't be able to bully me for greyceldom anymore :cryfeels::feelsautistic:

Stay strong greycels, don't let postmaxxcels bully you

Nice color bro

Fucking bluecels again at ot.

:feelshehe: I still feel like a greycel, now people won't be able to bully me for greyceldom anymore :cryfeels::feelsautistic:

Stay strong greycels, don't let postmaxxcels bully you
less than 2 months and already a bluecel, well not the fastest post maxxer I've seen by a long shot but it's still weird that I've been rotting in this shithole for 2 years and am still a graycel.

less than 2 months and already a bluecel, well not the fastest post maxxer I've seen by a long shot but it's still weird that I've been rotting in this shithole for 2 years and am still a graycel.
Postmaxxing sucks tbh, it feels very forced to me to leave a comment on every thread, but it's the price you have to pay for respect on these streets

@2340922 i'm coming for you trashcancel

Last edited:
Postmaxxing sucks tbh, it feels very forced to me to leave a comment on every thread, but it's the price you have to pay for respect on these streets

@2340922 i'm coming for you trashcancel
umm I guess my join date stops post maxxers from dissing me tbhhh never really been made fun of for being graycel

Yeah the first color change feels so good

We have many exgreycels lately

Officercels are the new greycels tbh

I like your profile picture.

In 2020, bluecels will be bullied by postmaxx.co. Its over

In 2020, bluecels will be bullied by postmaxx.co. Its over
Crazy pepe

It's never enough for these people
I just want the society of incels.co to accept us the way we are
and they bully us relentlessly for our colour

Some of you are alright. Don't come to the forum tomorrow. :feelsohgod: :feelsree:

We're proud of you!

Keeping up of the works of goodness!

Well done bro. 500 posts in an important milestone, and blue colour looks good.

I mostly lurk, and rarely postmaxx, so I'll probably stay a graycel for many more months. Congrats tho, OP.