Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not getting drunk again for a long time

ImpureIncel

ImpureIncel

Banned
-
Last night a drank an entire bottle of vodka, at first I was blissfully happy and was shit posting here, then I suddenly became sick and started vomiting all through the night. Now even the thought of alcohol makes me feel sick. That's one cope I won't be indulging in again for a while.

Kek, try drinking less intensly or build up a tolerance

alcohol is disgusting

I've never been drunk ever, alcohol is degenerate normie shit

I haven't had a drink in over 10 days. Can't say I miss it

I’ll drink on occasion but it’s not something I’ll indulge in regularly until I hit rope season

I drink daily. Its fantastic .

Lol are we talking a fifth or...?

try buttchugging

You should have eaten some food

Tolerance is a myth. Alcohol will ruin your body regardless of how well you tolerate the effects.
Yeah, but some peoples hangovers are weaker than others and some can take more without puking, that's what I meant. I assumed OP doesn't care about his health.

Lol are we talking a fifth or...?
about 35ml's, which is about 13.3 uk units. It was enough to make me violently sick. But not enough to knock me out.
I drink daily. Its fantastic .
over 9000 messages now, awesome
Forgot to mention I got the idea from watching shoenice on youtube... should have known better at my age

Last edited: