Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not even trying anymore

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Well ı'm 19yo but ı think ı'm done with thottery of foids.I remember last time ı approached a foid she rejected me,it was one year ago and ı'm not even trying since then.

It is pure suifuel being around foids so ı think ı can't stand at another rejection from them so ı rather not approach anymore. I'm improving myself physically and mentally,learn about blackpill more and making İncel friends who share same problems with me. I don't want to be heartbroken anymore,ı don't want to get reject anymore so ı gave up trying and ı dunno until when ı will not approach,ask for date etc.

It's over for Cuyencels!

When I look at foids I already know the outcome before it begins. If she isn’t head over heels attracted to you by the first moment it’s already over.

I already know my place as a 2/10 male.

If you have to try, you've already failed tbh. Girls either approach guys they're attracted to or make it VERY clear that they're into them.