Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im not even roping over girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
I am just roping over my painstakingly mediocre life where I wake up and do the same unfulfilling shit every single day to seemingly no end. Being ugly and an giga framecel is just the cherry on top
of how unbelievably sad and tragic my life has become.

I never even got to live, never got to experience the smallest amount of happiness and now that I am what you would call an "adult", I am now expected to be a soulless work drone and still be content with my life.

despite being an atheist, I believe in the law of incels always losing, so the odds are god is actually real all along and i'll go to hell and burn for eternity just because i was born a subhuman autistic. Theres no repenting for my face or frame.

girls rarely cross my mind at all, ive fapped away my libido for 8+ years now. The blackpill has totally upended the bluepilled view I once had on women, but at the same time the blackpill also eliminated my belief that humans were somehow exempt from the laws of determinism and natural selection, we aren't really that complex at all. I did actually try with a few girls awhile back and got rejected pretty brutally so that just crushed all the hope I had for getting a GF.

I tried to commit suicide with different drugs and poison before but the mistake I made was testing low doses of them beforehand and it was absolute terrifying feeling myself slowly fade away and I almost called an ambulance on myself because of the extreme panic. I think the only way out that is suitable for me is a shotgun right into the head because its instantaneous if u hit the right spot and ur dead within 15-30 seconds, but the dilemma for me right now is there's only one gun store nearby and if I somehow fuck it up and act like a retard i risk being refused sale and then im truly fucked because I can't drive.

How old are you?

Is the store within walking distance of where u live? Idk how they could refuse the sale to u since they have to follow the 2nd amendment

My favorite guy on this forum.Everything you've said,i can relate.I'm also offing soon,not because of being of the fact that i can't get relationships,because of my absurd existence.A gf won't change anything other than losing my v-card.People who are saying that they would be happy and motivated and it would solve most of the problem in their life,no your problem in life would still prevail. perpetuating my agony isn't worth it.Good luck!

Last edited:
my life is shit as well idk why im here. also a fucking retard. whats the point

I'll pray for him too. I just found out last night he has Down Syndrome and is having a hard time.
OP has down syndrome? He's very articulate for someone who has it tbh.

He claims to have sub 90 IQ and was strongly implying in another thread that he had Downs.

Another possible explanation is that he's a LARPing infiltrator troll, but I trust him too much to think that.

no jfl i was making an example on that thread
Is the store within walking distance of where u live? Idk how they could refuse the sale to u since they have to follow the 2nd amendment

yes very within walking distance, if they violate 2nd amendment what the fuck am i gonna do? fight them or something? its not worth the drama, they'll prob see a potential mass shooter and make up some excuse as to why they cant sell to me

Dont rope. Life sucks for us but its worth carrying on for your copes and family