Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im not even exaggersting when i say i got one of the worst genetic recombs of all time

D

Despicablecel

Shortest Man Alive
★★★
Many here are similar. I got lucky in some areas but overall i got pretty unlucky. My father has decent genetics tbh: he’s smart (decent job and he was like the equivalent of a valedictorian in his country), mtn with niche appeal due to dimorphism, and average height with a very decent frame (i had a 6’ friend who said he looked taller which says it all). My mother is smart, disciplined, conscientious, practical, nt and has lots of friends. I am basically one of the only ways it couldve gone wrong. If i had like 3 siblings id be the worst most of the time. I wouldnt be worse though because my height is decent (not in general but compared to my parents).

Send face bro

Many here are similar. I got lucky in some areas but overall i got pretty unlucky. My father has decent genetics tbh: he’s smart (decent job and he was like the equivalent of a valedictorian in his country), mtn with niche appeal due to dimorphism, and average height with a very decent frame (i had a 6’ friend who said he looked taller which says it all). My mother is smart, disciplined, conscientious, practical, nt and has lots of friends. I am basically one of the only ways it couldve gone wrong. If i had like 3 siblings id be the worst most of the time. I wouldnt be worse though because my height is decent (not in general but compared to my parents).
Mogs me, nobody is uglier than me mang

Same here with the height and fat distribution etc. I was born early so that might have something to do with it.

My dad dropped out of school in like 8th-9th grade his dad died when he didnt even hit puberty and he is and was always pretty bad looking if he was born a few decades later he would have ended up here probably and he always gets mocked by his brothers and sisters so it probably was the same when he was younger even tho hes an asshole I have sympathy for him

Send face bro
i have no need to be rated by people since i already know where i stand and what i have to do. I basically inherited a lot of their bad features and not much of the good. Only thing I got lucky in is eye area, eye colour and face shape

my eye area isnt good, it just mogs my mother's which isnt saying much

yea bottom 25th recomb makes sense overall

i could've been worse like that korean hapa that gets spammed and incel shamed by "incels" here

You just need some jewpills.
I've taken them before and they did nothing. My eye area is still not ideal, i'd say it's like dead average in the west. The rest of my features are below averaege except maybe my colouring which is pretty average.