Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm not even approaching girls, and yet my dad found a way to get me rejected kek.

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
★★★★★
So, I tried to blackpill my pops a couple months back, I explained to him how I rank on the bottom 2% and how I got that measurement, I explained how bad divorce and cheating rates are, and how worse they get the uglier you are. My old man is usually a fact driven guy, so he seemed to accept it.

Fast forward a couple months, and my old man got into himself that he wanted to introduce me to some girl he met within my mom's religious community, logic being, that religious girls from traditional families are probably not hoes (which most of us know is BS).

So I obviously told my dad not to do it because it would be humiliating but he is a stubborn man and soon enough my sister started pestering me, that she wanted me go send my pops a pic of myself (I have gone to great lengths to not have any pictures/personal information online)... it seemed obvious that this meant a lot to my old man so I kind of had to cave in and sent him a pic of my disgusting self, I mean, I live on the other side of the planet, it literally never even began anyway. An hour goes by and he sends me a pic of this girl, which her sister sent to him because apparently she is the one plotting with my dad, all this time, the girl didn't know jack shit. So the girl is at least a 7/10, beautiful face, waaaay out of my league. They supposedly gave her my contact, and she obviously never did anything with it, simplest rejection ever.

And somehow it really felt good to know that my pops really thought I had a chance with a 7/10. Who knew that getting rejected could end up feeling good.

tell u dad to eat some home fries boyo:lul::horror:

So, I tried to blackpill my pops a couple months back, I explained to him how I rank on the bottom 2% and how I got that measurement, I explained how bad divorce and cheating rates are, and how worse they get the uglier you are. My old man is usually a fact driven guy, so he seemed to accept it.

Fast forward a couple months, and my old man got into himself that he wanted to introduce me to some girl he met within my mom's religious community, logic being, that religious girls from traditional families are probably not hoes (which most of us know is BS).

So I obviously told my dad not to do it because it would be humiliating but he is a stubborn man and soon enough my sister started pestering me, that she wanted me go send my pops a pic of myself (I have gone to great lengths to not have any pictures/personal information online)... it seemed obvious that this meant a lot to my old man so I kind of had to cave in and sent him a pic of my disgusting self, I mean, I live on the other side of the planet, it literally never even began anyway. An hour goes by and he sends me a pic of this girl, which her sister sent to him because apparently she is the one plotting with my dad, all this time, the girl didn't know jack shit. So the girl is at least a 7/10, beautiful face, waaaay out of my league. They supposedly gave her my contact, and she obviously never did anything with it, simplest rejection ever.

And somehow it really felt good to know that my pops really thought I had a chance with a 7/10. Who knew that getting rejected could end up feeling good.

Yup, it's always the old man who wants you to get eaten alive on these situations. Rejection always alleviates all the silly pressures of pursuit. Then you get to say

"i told you so, it never began, fuck off"

Most moms don't give a fuck if you stay a virgin the rest of your life. They'd sooner have you as a stillborn manchild than a Chad who ravages countless foids like candy.

and when exactly did she reject you

Sad reacts only :(

lmao. last month when i gave a ride to my mom from work she brought a coworker (20-25+-, 7/10) and after i dropped her coworker off at her street like a cuck, my mom asked me why wouldnt i go on a date with her or someone nice like her.
fucking lmao i just ignored her, couldnt even begin to explain to her how delusional she is.

She technically didn't, she just refused to go along with it, which is the rejection in itself

Hey, well, at least your Dad believes in you :feelswhat:

JFL at trying to make your parents accept the genetic failure they created. Your parents will go to great lengths to ensure they will have a bloodline.

Most moms don't give a fuck if you stay a virgin the rest of your life. They'd sooner have you as a stillborn manchild than a Chad who ravages countless foids like candy.
That usually changes once they get older and start wanting grandchildren...

Like really dude, the rejection was a formality, a predetermined outcome. It never fucking began.

It is over, friend.

That's not even remotely true LOL holy shit
Moms want you to be happy. No man can be happy being a virgin for his whole life holy fucking shit this level of cope

My father just jokes around and calls me a fagg. Then starts bragging at how much pussy he got when he was younger.

My father just jokes around and calls me a fagg. Then starts bragging at how much pussy he got when he was younger.
Sound like you need to read Oedipus and start getting some ideas

Kek at tour dather thinking religious girls arent sluts.
Infact they are worse because they always say "jesus will forfive me" after they give chad a rimjob

You should have worked on your personality. Foids can tell that from pictures.

JFL @ naive parents trying to set up their subhuman sons with girls, it never works out, they are clueless about the fucked dating scene in 2018. Only curries can arranged marriagemaxx and that's only cause it's a cultural thing.

is this his way of trying to motivate you lol