Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not envious of the average guy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I am not envious of the average man anymore. I used to because I held the illusion that the average guy had access to loving relationships with decent sex. Now I realize that only Chad really gets to consistently experience that throughout his life. The average guy has to either wage slave away at a job to feed some ballooning slut parasite or function as emotional tampon. Either way he gets very little sex and his spouse always tells him "there's more to sex than a relationship" as she expands to be a larger landmass.

I am not jealous of this. The only men I am jealous of is Chad. Even if I was average I wouldn't betabux if given the opportunity. Being stuck with a hideous overweight women who only has sex with you every blue moon is worse than being alone.

I'd say I'm envious. The average man still has other options and opportunities that trucels will never have.

I only envy the power of chad. Average guy is powerless, all he can do is luck out on getting a girl to like him while they're both young so they share milestone experiences and she will be basically groomed to grow attached to him. After that short and crucial period he's fucked. Not on the same scale as incels, but still.

Just ogremaxx and you'll get a foid to fuck you
My face is extremely unmasculine outside of a large brow ridge. Margot Robbie jaw mogs me

I only envy the power of chad. Average guy is powerless, all he can do is luck out on getting a girl to like him while he's young so they share milestone experiences and she will be basically groomed to grow attached to him. After that short and crucial period he's fucked. Not on the same scale as incels, but still.
Eh, I've seen guys who get with their highschool sweethearts and still get fucked because she got bored of him.

My face is extremely unmasculine outside of a large brow ridge. Margot Robbie jaw mogs me
Everyone has seen your face brocel it isn't too bad, we've also seen the texts you sent over discord.

Everyone has seen your face brocel it isn't too bad, we've also seen the texts you sent over discord.
This entire forum mocked me. I saw it because I was tagged in posts making fun of my face. Hundreds of women have mocked and insulted me as well. In fact I'd argue women insult me more than men.

I only envy the power of chad. Average guy is powerless, all he can do is luck out on getting a girl to like him while they're both young so they share milestone experiences and she will be basically groomed to grow attached to him. After that short and crucial period he's fucked. Not on the same scale as incels, but still.
Yeah, now that I’m older I think the shared milestone thing is under rated.
Like it or not, “firsts” are special things.
And once all the firsts are exhausted, it can be hard to really register anything new on top of it.

It’s no wonder the red pill guys talk about pair bonding, ran through, thousand cock stare, etc.
After a woman (or anyone really), has had almost every experience once, what’s left? Just an opportunity to do the same thing again, and compare it to others as better or worse.

This entire forum mocked me. I saw it because I was tagged in posts making fun of my face. Hundreds of women have mocked and insulted me as well. In fact I'd argue women insult me more than men.
Sorry brocel but those texts were sus.

I hate them I want to kill all normies they need to die in a mass shooting

yea average guys just put in a lot of effort to impress some run-through whore. pointless

Eh, I've seen guys who get with their highschool sweethearts and still get fucked because she got bored of him.
Do intimidatemaxxing if you have a good frame, sarms and lifting it's what you do, at least you'll be able to scare normies away.

Do intimidatemaxxing if you have a good frame, sarms and lifting it's what you do, at least you'll be able to scare normies away.
My body looks like a girl. I already intimidatemax by wearing a hoodie and frowning tho

My body looks like a girl. I already intimidatemax by wearing a hoodie and frowning tho
Like I said, sarms and lifting weights as well as eating like a whale feminist. I kinda faked my thin frame and I am also not very tall. I mog almost every normie that goes to my gym when it comes to lifts.