Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not entitled to sleep in my pyjamas

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
At the end of the day I always feel physically and mentally weak and depressed. 2 days in a row I just slept in the clothes I wore in the day cuz no energy to change them b4 bed. I'm in my bed now and haven't changed so looks like this will be the third time in a row :feelstrash::feelstrash:

I don't like not using pijamas

i love my pjs :feelsautistic:

Source

A shirt and boxers for me

PJs holy fuck what the fuck

I just NEET all day infront of my screen until I get tired then sleep in my chair with whatever I have on (Usually a shirt and undies). Wake up whenever then repeat.

PJs holy fuck what the fuck

I just NEET all day infront of my screen until I get tired then sleep in my chair with whatever I have on (Usually a shirt and undies). Wake up whenever then repeat.
Wish I could do that. 3 or 4 years and maybe I'll be able to NEET

Wish I could do that. 3 or 4 years and maybe I'll be able to NEET
Its alright living but kind of sad if you dwell on it. I also have a nice circle rotating chair so whenever I feel sleepy I just turn around and lay down and put my legs up on the arm rests and sleep.