Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m not doing good bros

Celius

Celius

-
I’m starting to cry again lately like a little bitch at 1AM. I feel completely defeated. Zero motivation to do anything. Tired of mania taking over and when I let go, I just wanna cry.

I need help. This hurts so much and I just want it to end.

Most of my posts are usually written during a manic state. If I don’t let the mania take over then I will literally just burst into tears. I’m aggressive all the time because otherwise I will just start crying, it’s a way to cope with the pain.

If I just let go of the anger and frustration then I will just be even more miserable and won’t even have the manpower to leave the bed. I really really don’t know what to do anymore.

I’m too scared to kms and no access to firearms here.
Get some t, Dr wanted to put me on antidepressants. Tried test instead have more good days than bad now.

brutal, hang in there brocel
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Poor choice of words, brocel.

Testosterone.
Tested at 169 in March, now I'm over 1,500.
I thought they can only give you that shit for medical purposes. Have to look up how it works in my country.

I’m pretty sure it can come with some serious side effect and how am I even supposed to have them prescribe it for me?

“Hey doc, I wanna kill myself cause I can’t get laid, can you inject me sum t real quick? Yeah, thanks.”

I’m starting to cry again lately like a little bitch at 1AM. I feel completely defeated. Zero motivation to do anything. Tired of mania taking over and when I let go, I just wanna cry.

I need help. This hurts so much and I just want it to end.
That why your so bitchy?

brutal, hang in there brocel
I wished I got these comments. But instead I get incorrect ones from horny depressed loser retards who become normie angry at me and I get their wrath. It's no different from real life.

I thought they can only give you that shit for medical purposes. Have to look up how it works in my country.

I’m pretty sure it can come with some serious side effect and how am I even supposed to have them prescribe it for me?

“Hey doc, I wanna kill myself cause I can’t get laid, can you inject me sum t real quick? Yeah, thanks.”
Regular doctors will kick you around and not give it. Went to a hormone/testosterone clinic with my lab paper. Got a shot that day and prescription.

If you're a cumskin, then do it already.

Over

Don't kys man lol just hang in there like the rest of us we all do this
I have these moments everyday I'm usually edgy but it's a way of coping when it runs out I get sad and depressed again and again it's a non stopping hell loop hang in there man

Absolutely brutal, I'm sorry bro.

The mentalpill is among the most brutal pills.