Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm not depressed this is my reality

• Thread starter Eternalifeofdoom
  • Start date
Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★
This is it..
I'm tired seriously, no social or digital life even on .is i feel intimidated and high-inhib af to postmaxx no copes no job no pussyy self-esteem non existsing because why would any one respect an ugly broke person. To add to the fuel I'm neurodivergent so i don't even know how to get my shitty life together , foids are not even in the equation they're just a fairytale in my world. I'm going insane i seriously wanna join any country's army 0r wherever I'm just a wasted breath anyway. How can you really endure this even philosophy isn't helping I want a way out of this!!!

Start gymceling, it's one of the better copes that an incel can do, you'll feel a little better after every session.

Start gymceling, it's one of the better copes that an incel can do, you'll feel a little better after every session.
Tried it before it boosts my test i get horn i fap then feel 10x worse cycle repeats

Tried it before it boosts my test i get horn i fap then feel 10x worse cycle repeats
Here's a better cope, android gf will be hitting the market within the next 10 years.

This is it..
I'm tired seriously, no social or digital life even on .is i feel intimidated and high-inhib af to postmaxx no copes no job no pussyy self-esteem non existsing because why would any one respect an ugly broke person. To add to the fuel I'm neurodivergent so i don't even know how to get my shitty life together , foids are not even in the equation they're just a fairytale in my world. I'm going insane i seriously wanna join any country's army 0r wherever I'm just a wasted breath anyway. How can you really endure this even philosophy isn't helping I want a way out of this!!!
The most viable ascension strategy now is have/gain lots of money and get massive surgery everywhere whether thats face, limb lengthening, rhinoplasties or whatever you need.

Then you can acquire status with your money and fuck all these whores

what does "good person" mean to you?
Blue-pilled on life " subconsciously " actively knowing the brutal truth doesn't turn you to a dark tried Chad

If you're planning to become a zogbot then try out for one of the reservist roles

The most viable ascension strategy now is have/gain lots of money and get massive surgery everywhere whether thats face, limb lengthening, rhinoplasties or whatever you need.

Then you can acquire status with your money and fuck all these whores
I don't know and destined to not aquire that much money I'm not neurotypicl

brutal
trie to manipulate your brain chemically in some way, medications and diet

brutal
trie to manipulate your brain chemically in some way, medications and diet
I'm very convinced this is my only hope this is real i took mind altering substance before but unfortunately i don't have the money or means to get them again.