Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “ im not delusional i know my personality is 100% the reason why i struggle.”

K

ksmk

Innocent
★★★
most IT users are incels in denial

Attachments

• IMG_6284.jpeg
    IMG_6284.jpeg
    560.4 KB · Views: 47
personality is just another retarded term coined by the jews

Yea, and if you don’t look good you’re gonna be socially awkward because they’re gonna isolate you
there's actually a lot of extroverted, NT, jestermaxxed fugly guys out there. Confidence is very genetic and some just get dealt shitty anxiety disorders.

"Personality is everything, but you should still improve your looks as much as possible, even though looks don't matter. Go outside to face more rejection because that's how you become successful. Go to the gym, get a haircut, redo your entire wardrobe, but remember it's not your appearance. "

The video links to Thinkbeforeyousleep's soy-filled video. He's a common redpiller, but the redpill is akin to the bluepill now:
Original comment:

l
most IT users are incels in denial
lol i agree with other niggas here that personality is also genetics kek, these shitty normies will never be able to make us think so low to the point we blame ourselves

oh yes! women definitely let him reach the part where his personality comes into play.