Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m not blackpilled enough.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★
I keep giving foids the benefit of the doubt in online spaces and private messaging only to be humiliated and proven wrong soon after.
It’s cucked. Part of me still sees them like any other normie and I attempt to befriend them like you would with a guy. I feel like I haven’t been properly sold on the blackpill and it’ll bite me in the ass if I don’t do something about it.
Wish I could just castrate my mind and be done with it.

They just use you as their emotional tampon while rotating between 10 other guys in their DM’s.
Beta orbiting is the most cucked thing you can do as a man.

Hopefully they get run over by a truck, and raped on the side of the road (in super mario bros)

you useless kangaroo.
nervous charlie sheen GIF

I need to be euthanized for my own good.

I keep giving foids the benefit of the doubt in online spaces and private messaging only to be humiliated and proven wrong soon after.
It’s cucked. Part of me still sees them like any other normie and I attempt to befriend them like you would with a guy. I feel like I haven’t been properly sold on the blackpill and it’ll bite me in the ass if I don’t do something about it.
Wish I could just castrate my mind and be done with it.
It will hit you with various life events.