Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm not attracted to women past 30

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Looking at some 30 year old woman is the equivalent of looking at man for me.

Most aren't attractive past 30

How olde arest thou, OP?

Most aren't attractive past 25. Most models turn into hags at 25
I agree
200 2

Women turn to shit so quickly. Men do too but for them it was usually always over.

Brutal The Wall.

Attractive MILFs exist.

honestly i'm not attracted to people past 20

Its true a lot of them are not

But if they have good genetics that makes them look youthful they can still be pretty hot, maybe thats just my cope

This is a celebrity she was in the movie "The Conjuring" She is around 30 in these pics, very attractive to me

Nah
If she good I am interested

I am to be honest.

The moment they start losing their collagen they become undesirable. Just like prettyboys.

foids age 18-22 are the best

I'm attracted to 30+ year old foids. Even some 40+ ones are attractive to me. I think it's some sort of fetish i have but i'm also very desperate. I'm also 30+ so i guess it's natural to feel attracted to foids your age too. I also find 18-25 year olds attractive.

I'm attracted to 30+ year old foids. Even some 40+ ones are attractive to me. I think it's some sort of fetish i have but i'm also very desperate. I'm also 30+ so i guess it's natural to feel attracted to foids your age too. I also find 18-25 year olds attractive.
good to like women who are closer to your league

Looking at some 30 year old woman is the equivalent of looking at man for me.
most men are not attracted to 30 year olds it's just some have been in relationships with them since they were teens and 20s so that bond remains

You don't want rotted out roast beef flaps?????

yea if foids aren't virgins then they can't be attractive

non-virgin foids are used-up soulless creatures, and honestly they creep me out

well im attracted to any foid 18-35 possibly even more if they still look good. But to each to their own

men are biologically wired to be attracted to foids in their teens, and early twenties at the most.

I'd still fuck em