Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im not attracted to human foids anymore...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Dont get me wrong , If a stacylite showed interest in me somehow i would be with her but not for sex , For SOYciety status points and conections just for better chances to get a job , I have 2 months being a horsefucker and i love it , I feel no need anymore to care about foids just for pussy , I honestly have no need for "affection" anymore , And it would be a pain in the ass for me pretending to care about another filthy human at this point of my life , Talking to foids is boring as shit , they only care about stupid things , No matter if they have a cute face , I honestly cant feel any kind of "affection" or sympathy towards those airhead creatures. Im feeling good after enduring many years of suffering and bullshit because i realized that i dont need a foid in my life , I overcomed my breeding instincts , I dont want children , I dont want prosperity , I dont care that much about material things anymore , Fuck this world , Everyone tryharding to preserve their genes are just puppets and their strings are their primitive low iq instincts. Im not playing the stupid game that the demiurge wanted me to do , I trascended the boundaries of my instincts and for the first time of my life i feel truly free.

I only fap to 2d girls

You have truly ascended.... by fucking mares

You shag animals? That’s too much, dude.

Still better than fucking ugly foids and take the risk of creating more suffering if you impregnate a subhuman foid

Still better than fucking ugly foids and take the risk of creating more suffering if you impregnate a subhuman foid
Fucking ugly foids would make you not incel. How is that not better?

can't believe ,maybe you are a Homo

Only machines can give a man real love

iu

I dont see whats the big deal with fucking horses , If they didnt want it they would kick me and kill me.

Only machines can give a man real love

iu
Nah they would go self aware and cuck you. Fucking low iq shit but understandable to believe that

I have 2 months being a horsefucker and i love it
:feelshaha:
Just stop masturbating for 2 days and you'll want to fuck all the foids in the world including 1/10 landwhales victims of a nuclear accident